psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Black g60 heading southbound on the m5 just before bristol, looked nice and tidy, i was in the blue vr infront of u for several miles :)

U didn't happen to notice the reg did u? Wasn't something like MJ G60 ?

Could well have been, was tryin to make it out but couldn't see it properly as it didn't look normal! Nice plate, take it that was you? 8)

Nope not me, but I had a chat with the guy who owns it whilst cruising through motorway traffic @ 40mph'ish' a while back when i 1st bought mine, then stopped off in Brizzle for a little chat! :lol:

His name was Matt J, hence the no.plate and he was a proper legend, but he said he rarely comes on the forum :(

Spotted two Rado's on my way down to Trowbridge on Friday afternoon.. a flash red VR probably round near Chippenham at about 4.30 - flashed and got a wave back! Then followed a lady in an M reg black or moonlight blue VR through Corsham and towards Trowbridge for about 15 minutes. Two Corrado's within about 15 minutes of each other!

That was me!! :D My first spot :cheers: Just before I sell her tomorrow :(

Spotted a black M reg VR leaving Trowbridge in Wiltshire, heading off towards Frome!

Followed for a while and waved, then realised it was a woman behind the wheel who didn't quite look like a massive Corrado nut, and probably thought I was being a bit of a pyscho! So I "pulled off" :lol: and went back whence I came :D

Hey me again!! :D

Spotted a black M reg VR leaving Trowbridge in Wiltshire, heading off towards Frome!

Followed for a while and waved, then realised it was a woman behind the wheel who didn't quite look like a massive Corrado nut, and probably thought I was being a bit of a pyscho! So I "pulled off" :lol: and went back whence I came :D

Hey me again!! :D

Just out of interest why didnt I look like a massive Corrado nut - car of my dreams since ever :nono:

Argh! Sorry to hear you're selling it. Looked like a great, original example of a VR6! :( Are you going to get another?

Just out of interest why didnt I look like a massive Corrado nut - car of my dreams since ever :nono:

Ooops sorry! :epicfail: No offence intended btw :grin:

It was just because when I see a fellow Corrado I go mental and wave/flash like a mentalist :lol: , and when u waved back I wasn't sure whether or not u were a fan or just someone who drives a Corrado, if u get me? Then when I realised I was following u and actually not going the way I needed to go thought it seemed a bit dodgy lol! :lol:

Why're u selling? I've always fancied a black one... :luvlove:

Waved to someone just turned off Salhouse Road in Norwich, coming the opposite way as i was headed towards Salhouse Rd.

Dark blue VR looked standard around 12pm

Briefly followed a dark J reg heading towards the Starting Gate pub roundabout in Hereford about 2ish today

Yeh that was my mate. was your storm at Ned Potters having an MOT on Saturday?

Yeah it was, passed first time too! :clap:

Haha yeh I did see the pass sheet! No advisories either! haha! Where abouts in hereford are you then?

Yeah I was pretty happy too, not bad for 14 years old and 121k! Do you work at Neds then?

I'm up at Belmont not far from tesco, guess you live local too?

spotted at the trafic lights cross roads just up the stoke road in guildford,i was in the rather low black C, just to the left of me was a sattin? blue/purple C with black rims,went accross in front of me and my god it sounded nice!!!! im guessing 20v turbo? u didnt wave tho :?

Hi any ways :salute:

spotted a white k plater on 5 spokes outside camberley auto factors in liphook on thursday while i was working there.

Dark blue 'rado northbound on the M40 at about 17:00hrs on Friday the 7th. Woman with auburn hair, window open hair flowing. I was heading southbound and not in a Corrado at the time.

My gf keeps seeing a blackberry corrado driving around sheffield, meadowhall, snake pass and around fullwood areas.

anyone on here?

Black (I think) unsure of flavour, coming off the roundabout at the back of Ashby, heading towards Swadlincote / Woodville. My window was open so I waved 8) Was just coming back from a session at the dryslope where I managed to destroy myself. Epic fail.

Dark Blue C about 4pm today heading up hill from Chapeltown to J35 M1, looked to have aftermarket rear lights, looked nice. went south on M1.

Nailsworth. Last night after 7pm, blackberry VR6, totally slammed on some nice BBS-ish alloys. You were coming down from the Forest Green road to the mini-roundabout, where you proceeded to nail it :roll: I was in the vRS opposite you at the roundabout. NIce looking car.

Blue K reg with a debadged grille (very clean!) in Ashton-u-Lyne mid morning.

You might have just caught a glimpse of me waving at you in my dirty car which i have now washed and polished ready for Tatton Park.

Black H reg G60 in the car park at Blue Lagoon (Tenby) on Tues this week,

Black poss VR in Manobier on Wed

another Black Raddo spotted on the way back home on the road between Telford and Bridgenorth

And one on the M54 between Junc 2&3 poss Vr

was on way back from a week in Wales in the Passat so didnt wave

anyone on here?? :D

M* VWR- going south on Albert Bridge Rd. near Battersea Park, around 3-3.30pm saturday. I was sitting in the park and heard you coming before I saw you, your engine note was sublime....

Also keep seeing a green VR parked near Alexandra Ave. think its M** KOD, always a bit dusty but still looking good.

2 today; very clean black VR6 M***FUB parked up near Whernside up at Ribblehead - owners obviously walking further than us as it was still there when we got back.

Then a red C - possibly a G60 but couldn't tell as it was flying - almost getting air coming the other way over a crest near Gisburn. I was in the Grey G60 pointing and mouthing SH*T!

Spotted two black rado's on A361 outside Barnstaple around 3 today, :)

waved at the first and my girlfriend spotted the second a mile or so later..

Saw a black rado going through Harlescott in Shrewsbury on Thurs, I beeped and waved from a silver Corrolla and got a confused look...

Red valver, with a black roof, and colour coded chin spoiler G308 *** in the carpark of the Rising Sun in Coltishall this afternoon at about 6pm ish.

Any of yous lot?

M* VWR- going south on Albert Bridge Rd. near Battersea Park, around 3-3.30pm saturday. I was sitting in the park and heard you coming before I saw you, your engine note was sublime....

Sounds like Dukest.

Caught sight of a nugget C, front plate mounted in top corner of windscreen (G***TAG possibly?), coming past Southampton Audi yesterday afternoon around 16.45ish

Second C I've seen in the vicinity in recent days as I also followed a low and wide grey C at the Hursley Road/Winchester Road roundabout last Weds afternoon at 5pm.