psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Saw a black? 'rado coming upto the roundabout after the police station in Melksham, along the A350. Didn't spot it til last minute, managed to get an awkward thumbs up but don't think u noticed me :(

Spotted at lunch time, a mint looking green Storm N343*** parked up in Kemp Town, Brighton.

I was walking back to work, car looks original and stunning! :clap: No forum stickers so may not be one of our members’ cars.

Now that reminds me that a couple of weeks ago I saw a rather rough looking Corrado parked up in Kemp Town.

Just got back from a 1600 mile road trip to the homeland (holland) and saw 6 rados. 3 in Assen (where they have the TT), so I'm guessing the owners wont be on here....a green 8v (I think) looking a bit unloved with a fair ding in the door. Then another mint black one, don't know what flavour as I only saw the back. Then a dark blue on the A28 going into Groningen. Looking a bit dirty!

However, I did see two today on the M6. First was a blue C about 3pm heading south near J15 (stoke-on-trent) then a few hours later at J32 - Green M reg was all I could see....also saw the usual green 16v one sitting at Cockermouth, Dumfries and Galloway this evening.

Also, last sunday evening about 8pm, heading north on the M77 at the Fenwick junction - black or dark blue C. Exchanged flashes...but couldn't see anymore details.

Anyone here?

h

Spotted at lunch time, a mint looking green Storm N343*** parked up in Kemp Town, Brighton.

I was walking back to work, car looks original and stunning! :clap: No forum stickers so may not be one of our members’ cars.

Now that reminds me that a couple of weeks ago I saw a rather rough looking Corrado parked up in Kemp Town.

Hope you’re not describing mine? :( Mine is Ice Grey Violet.

There is usually a rusty red 16V parked up at Kemp Town seafront.

Spotted Swompy today heading along the A48 away from Lydney at about 12ish, I'd recognise those curls a mile off :lol: managed to get right behind you in me van and gave you a flash and thumbs up before you turned off at Blakeney, car looked good fella :)

Before that I was parked at Co Op in Lydney and saw an older chap driving a white VR with rear lights exactly like swompys, reg was something like L*** YJD, it seems the good weather always brings out the rados 8)

it seems the good weather always brings out the rados 8)

Indeed!! Spotted :shock: 3 :shock: today!!

1) Blue? rado in the traffic going into Marlborough from Swindon way on the A346 (11.20am). Gave a thumbs up but was in works Caddy!

2) Red rado with early grill leaving PC World in Chippenham around 4pm (again, in works van, thumbs up!!)

3) Silver rado leaving Alvington towards Lydney on the A48 around 5.40pm! (AGAIN, in works van :mad2: )

That's the one. Sits there looking out to sea.

That's the one. Sits there looking out to sea.

Aaww. That sounds sooo sad, Maybe it's owners a sailor and it's sitting watching for him coming home.

Spotted Swompy today heading along the A48 away from Lydney at about 12ish, I'd recognise those curls a mile off :lol: managed to get right behind you in me van and gave you a flash and thumbs up before you turned off at Blakeney, car looked good fella :)

Before that I was parked at Co Op in Lydney and saw an older chap driving a white VR with rear lights exactly like swompys, reg was something like L*** YJD, it seems the good weather always brings out the rados 8)

:clap: a spot :D

I didnt notice you straight away was too busy eatting a pasty 8) but guessed it was you :wave:

I was parked in the car park round the other side of the co-op and must of just missed you as I was in the co-op.

My dad has spotted that white one before.

Spotted a raddo with reg K694 *** at a round about in menai bridge four crosses today at 10.30 am. Didnt wave as I was in another car :)

Saw a Blackberry with aftermarket lights travelling between Blofield and Brundall around lunchtime today, anyone here?

N-plate Classic Green (poss Storm) on A326 approaching the Beaulieu/Dibden Purlieu roundabout this afternoon around 5pm... been to the beach? 8)

Was well pleased today. First a random guy commented on how good condition my Corrado was in. Then i saw quite a low grey Corrado in rugeley. Then i hit 47 MPG. It was a good day :lol:

Spotted a White VR6 at Cowey Sale/Walton Bridge this evening, Sunday 23rd May, around 8.20pm - K***OYJ.

Looked nice!! :wave: :wave:

Got a friendly wave from a dark blue VR on A3 yesterday evening coming into Kingston, very similar plate to my'n : M109 .....must be someone on here !!

Dark blue M reg VR6, spotted backstage in production compound at Radio 1's Big Weekend in Bangor t'other day? Anyone? I was there looking after the PA on the Introducing stage (so was in a tourbus, not a Rado!) :lol:

i have spotted 3 corrados this week so far a white one in silsden west yorkshire at about 4 o clock yesterday , i spotted another one today at about 5ish yellow coming towards the level crossing in crossflats west yorkshire. and finaly a black one with storm wheels on not sure if it was a vr , parked up going towards howarth .

Red Corrado with gold rims in Kemp Town, Brighton, about 6.15pm. I was walking back home from work.

I think it was a G-Reg.

Met two VW fans outside McDonalds in Peterborough near the Boongate roundabout roughly 20mins ago, they were parked up in a black 16v on porsche wheels. Car looked quite nice and would have liked to spoke more but froze my nips off due to only wearing a t-shirt.

I think the owner said he sold his mk5 to get the rado. :clap:

Never caught their names but may see them and the car again at inters.

It was a good day :lol:

:offtopic:

N(Ice) Cube reference sir :cheers:

:scratch:

Sorry dude - perhaps you're not as old as me, thought you were making reference to the legendary Ice Cube track 'it was a good day' 8)

Anyway, back on topic...

L***ONH, metallic black valver running aftermarket alloys on Totton bypass tonight heading in Lyndhurst/Christchurch direction tonight just before 5pm... Not seen it around here before.