psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Had a blackberry vr6 follow me down the A38 yesterday at about 3.15 Untill you turned off towards Dursely

was as lowered and had tinted front lights.

N*** WRW

Red Corrado standard looking on M3 southbound just now. Was following in a VW camper.

First time I've seen one for months!

I was in front of a VR6 about 3.30pm today in Paisley. It had solitudes and may well have been a mystic storm...

Followed a nice blue vr down the A5 near Shrewsbury on the way home from work on Tuesday. I was in the A3 and the guy looked pretty lost each time we got to a roundabout so I didn't want to distract him by waving! Looked lowered and had smoked rears.

N***FLM heading Westbound on the M621 yesterday, and a Storm with crystal rears tonight at Cardigan Fields/Kirkstall!

2 x spots in 2 days! First for me!

N***FLM heading Westbound on the M621 yesterday, and a Storm with crystal rears tonight at Cardigan Fields/Kirkstall!

2 x spots in 2 days! First for me!

Drove from Cheadle hulme to Northampton Friday down the M6-M1, then Northampton to Birmingham and back to Northampton on saturday and then Northampton back to cheadle hulme on Sunday M1- woodhead and didnt see one raddo and by the looks of it no one spotted me :sad:

Just spotted a corrado on 'Tomorrow never dies' on itv2 driving past a london subway station 3rd car behind bonds Aston, looks like a blue storm, was it you lol?

Edited by Markycorrado80

Green VR6 Storm, cream leathers mint OEM condition in Exeter, reg starts MDZ seen it a few times now, lovely car

In UK, there were 9000 corrado in 1995, 500 of which is storm. I nosey around and i noticed a number of corrados are broken for parts. How many are still around?

In UK, there were 9000 corrado in 1995, 500 of which is storm. I nosey around and i noticed a number of corrados are broken for parts. How many are still around?

Around 2,300 according to this. Ignore the storm figure as it's inaccurate as most were not marked as storm on the log book.

http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=corrado

I recon these days the number of Corrados in uk are probably in the hundreds rather thousands, I think the only way of finding out is bribing someone in the DVLA, what I'd like to know is how many corrados made it on to P reg, does anyone on here know or has anyone got one?

Does P reg matters? It is now a collectors item. I have 5 people who wants me to give them first call when i am looking to sell mine. And i have not been tempted, not yet.

I recon these days the number of Corrados in uk are probably in the hundreds rather thousands, I think the only way of finding out is bribing someone in the DVLA, what I'd like to know is how many corrados made it on to P reg, does anyone on here know or has anyone got one?

Howmanyleft get their data from the department of transport. So it is thousands rather than hundreds but it is dropping each year.

Ok I was wrong - 2300, that's a lot more than I thought, 6700 Corrados lost over the past 18 years depressing :-( if that rate carries on, another 6 and a bit years they'll all be gone, even more depressing but I'm sure that wont happen,

Wow that shows the corrado is much sought after. One difference, is that i notice that the corrados are broken up to sell parts cause it is better selling price, while they become collectors items.