psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Saw a white valver(?) J2O** on the M6 by Sandbach services about half ten this morning

Passed a standard looking L reg black vr6 in Gowerton, Swansea today about 10am, nice

My Mrs was driving our moonlight blue VR6 there at that time, probably her :-)

I was spotted about 17:05 yesterday, getting into my red 16v in Rawdon by a dark (possibly blue) Corrado who slowed and gave me a wave.

Those Swansea chaps, you may well spot me an my brother in either a burgundy or aqua blue VR6 around Xmas as we will be visiting our Mother in the Mumbles.

Saw a Green (I think - it was dark) M plate VR6 at the Woodlands gym at the Gaydon site today looked tidy and fairly standard - seems there are a few on site now, saw a Twilight VR6 parked up on Tuesday evening too...

Saw a grey m plate heading into oundle just before 12 today.

That would be me! Haven't seen another rado round here for ages - did I miss you or were you in something else?

Cheers

Phil

Saw a nugget on the A33 heading into Basingstoke about 3'ish yesterday afternoon. I was heading the opposite way but didn't spot in time to wave but we both glanced across at each other.

That would be me! Haven't seen another rado round here for ages - did I miss you or were you in something else?

Cheers

Phil

I was in my rado but about 5 cars back in stationery traffic at the oundle roundabout heading into Peterborough.

Saw a nugget on the A33 heading into Basingstoke about 3'ish yesterday afternoon. I was heading the opposite way but didn't spot in time to wave but we both glanced across at each other.

That would be me on my way back from lidl! i seen you giving it some beans off the roundabout! no wonder you didnt have time to wave ;-)

That would be me on my way back from lidl! i seen you giving it some beans off the roundabout! no wonder you didnt have time to wave ;-)

Haha, yeah, I think I was trying to get to Shinfield before "World of Water" closed

Saw a dragon green vr6 start of this week in alfreton going past tescos looked pretty much standard but looked like it had been lowered a bit. Really smart!

Aqua Blue Valver at ERB Motors Portsmouth, in for accident damage/paint. If its anyone on here, I've just had mine in there for a full respray. Did an excellent job! :thumbleft:

M reg blue or purple (I'm colour blind) for radio with speedlines

In Northampton near six fields bp about 12pm Saturday with dark hair woman driving