Sign in to follow this  
nemesis360

DG Autotech open day 15th May everyones welcome

Lovely here in Warwick too :) looks like the perfect day for it :)

Thanks very much to Dave & Graham, and all of DG's family who were on hand to help with food and organisation today. Thought it was a really nice day out and better attended than some shows I've been too in recent years! Lots of folks to talk to, lots of nice cars to look at and a bit of BBQ action in the sunshine.. who could ask for more :)

Thanks guys and here's to many more successful years for DG!

Congratulations to Dave and Graham on making it through their first year :cheers: - bound to get easier now - or maybe not if all todays attendees become regulars :wink:

Thanks too to all who had a hand in the food supplies - great spread :clap:

Great to see so many Corrados and quite a few other exotics too as well as putting some more names to some more faces. This will have to be regular on the calendar surely :)Corrado conversion V2 (3).pdfdg1.jpg[/attachment:rbn7jf0a]Book1.pdfdg2.jpg[/attachment:rbn7jf0a]stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfdg3.jpg[/attachment:rbn7jf0a]ETKA Corrado.pdfdg4.jpg[/attachment:rbn7jf0a]stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfdg5.jpg[/attachment:rbn7jf0a]Corrado92.pdfdg6.jpg[/attachment:rbn7jf0a]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfdg7.jpg[/attachment:rbn7jf0a]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfdg9.jpg[/attachment:rbn7jf0a]dg10.jpg[/attachment:rbn7jf0a]

Really enjoyed the day! Perfect weather, great company and fantastic cars- you can't really ask for more 8) Was dead chuffed to win my first ever car prize with the concours (huge thanks to everyone who voted for me), and was blown away to get the DG Best Car award! :D

Huge congratulations to D & G- you've done so well setting up and establishing the business (and gaining such a good rep) in such an uncertain time financially. You've done a smashing job on both my cars- I wouldn't take it anywhere else! :clap: The turn out today was testament to your work 8)

ps- thanks for my 'special' concourse ticket 8)

It was a great day out. There were lots of impressive cars and I'm no longer Juan Carlos since I picked up my Storm after the chains, tensioners etc work and the drive back down the M40 was so smooth 8) . Well done D&G :clap:

Just like to echo all the above comments, especially CazzaVR's about the sterling work done by the DG family to set the business up. It does exactly what it says on the tin (well, the website) about providing the kind of VW family feel to the place you take your car. I'm so lucky to have them on the doorstep...

Wonderful turn out, so nice to meet so many familiar but also some new faces and thanks to Vaughan for putting up a picture of mine in the foreground, from the right end ie not showing the "dogging dents" in the bonnet (thanks to jaded2882 for that wonderful way of describing it)...watch this space for new panels soon!

An excellent day! Very good turn out. Nice to meet you all.

A special thanks to the hosts Dave & Graham and wonderfull assistants in making a 1st birthday celebration a good one :clap:

Gzzz, that VR is faaaaaaaaast. :eek:

2 out of 4 VAGCOM'd Corrados fixed on the spot, what a team DG Autotech !!

Great day great cars! Dave thanks for the run out in your turbo.... sweet! Loved the mk1 ain't seen a pair of carbs like that for a long time... raw power couldn't stop smiling. :-)

i got some pics to post later when i get back from north wales

Thanks to Dave and Graham plus their families for putting on such a wonderful day. It was nice to see some many people and Corrado's in one place; the weather made sure the day went well. Thanks to all that supplied the food etc it was lovely. Congratulations on what you have achieved in your 1st year and long may it continue :clap: :clap:

To all those that voted for my car I thank you

Well done Dave and Graham for your successful first year and lets hope there are many more :notworthy:

Sutch a great day and turn out. And the BBQ was great 8)

I got a frew pics to upload when I get the time.

Unfortunatly had some bad news on the way home that my mate in his MK1 got hit by a drunk driver who was 3X over the limit and wrote the golf off :( :bad-words:

So Dave that golf is no more :(

Luckly he and his mrs were fine and only suffered wipelash and bruses

Well done Dave and Graham for your successful first year and lets hope there are many more :notworthy:

Unfortunatly had some bad news on the way home that my mate in his MK1 got hit by a drunk driver who was 3X over the limit and wrote the golf off :( :bad-words:

That's terrible mate. Glad they're in one piece- such a shame about the car :( Hope the driver get's what they deserve.

That's terrible mate. Glad they're in one piece- such a shame about the car :( Hope the driver get's what they deserve.

They should lock them up and throw away the key TBH....... shame about the car :( but when these things happen if you can walk away in one piece that's the main thing.... still gutted for him.........

Some nice pics there mate- completely forgot your coat hooks- Bristol Volksfest?

Yea no problem, I'll be there. No rush

Awesome day all round except for me having a terrible headache! :lol:

Loads of great cars and some very worthy winners of special DG trophies. Good to see everyone and just have a catch up over a burger or two.

Also loved the cakes Judith made, very tasty.... yum!

Look forward to next year gents.

What an excellent 1st birthday celebration - thanks to DG and families/helpers - take a bow! [and to be fair - also the kind weather!]

A great convoy down too!

Rarely do we see such a great collection of C's.

Many thanks also to Chris G. and Jim for diagnosing my immobiliser/starting prob, also Graham for instantly diving in with the magic WD40 fix! :notworthy:

I shudder to think how slowly I'd have got to the solution to the prob, had it arisen anywhere else.

Many thanks to Chris also for the VAG-com service to many, including mine - ABS sensor on order! :D

Roll on birthday No 2 guys!

Looks like everyone had a great day!

Unfortunately we only managed to pop in for about 15mins (just enough time to grab a burger, a couple of biscuits, some crisps and get mauled by Jack) but there looked to be a good line up of cars, better than most shows and meets!

Well done guys for such a successful start and I wish you all the best, may DG Autotech live long and prosper. :clap:

Waz