Sign in to follow this  
Swompy

Swompy's Ice grey violet. Now gone to a new home

Sounds like u got some good plans for the wheels! I agree, DEFINATELY a polished lip :norty: , and some darkness somewhere...

Mate if ur getting a plug-drill as opposed to a cordless, I got one from Halfords a couple of months ago for like £15 and it's still going strong! Taken some proper abuse recently with the calipers too!! There's one in Argos for like a tenner. The reviews on it are 99% 5star! :thumbleft:

Sounds like u got some good plans for the wheels! I agree, DEFINATELY a polished lip :norty: , and some darkness somewhere...

Mate if ur getting a plug-drill as opposed to a cordless, I got one from Halfords a couple of months ago for like £15 and it's still going strong! Taken some proper abuse recently with the calipers too!! There's one in Argos for like a tenner. The reviews on it are 99% 5star! :thumbleft:

Ya I would rather a plug in drill as I think they are better. You got a link to that drill?

Ya I would rather a plug in drill as I think they are better. You got a link to that drill?

Yeh u got more power as its from the mains!

500w Argos one here and the 760w Halfords one here

Had a busy couple of days, first my 21st on monday and moving house on tuesday and still not done.

Got loads of tools for my bday including a Bosch angle grinder and corded drill and a screw driver set 8) :nuts:

And this cake :D

100510_182700.jpg

And this is the cars new place :D plenty of room to work on her whilst keeping out fo the weather :clap:

100512_104010.jpg

100512_104021.jpg

and my car next to my old Golf, which my brother uses now but I will get it when he goes to Uni and use as a daily :D

100511_120510.jpg

2 cars and a house, all down hill from now on mate :lol:

the car looks like it loves its new home as well!! :)

2 cars and a house, all down hill from now on mate :lol:

the car looks like it loves its new home as well!! :)

haha well not realy 2 cars as I will only have the golf when my bro is at uni but he will get it back when he is back. :D

well done fella, you have done a lot more than I ever did by the age of 21 !!

Happy B'Day :clap:

Thanks every one :D

I'm glad to be out in my own space with my girl friend, tbh the house is rather big for the two of us with 3 bed rooms :nuts: but for the price we are paying for rent its a bargin 8)

If you think the garage is good you should see the view from the bedroom, I could probably see Ian, Vaughan and Andy from where I am :wave:

100512_181401.jpg

100512_181429.jpg

And I can even see Gloucester

100512_181413.jpg

Reckon you may just about be able to see me- I can see the hills from our back garden. I'll be on the right somewhere! Lovely view, mate- you've done well there :)

If you think the garage is good you should see the view from the bedroom, I could probably see Ian, Vaughan and Andy from where I am :wave:

100512_181401.jpg

100512_181429.jpg

And I can even see Gloucester

100512_181413.jpg

Which ones are they Jake? theres a few in that field :lol:

Happy Birthday mate :wave:

Thanks guys.

I will see about sorting a BBQ out during the summer or something 8) but parking isnt great out front :(

Ah yeah a belated happy Bday from me too!

Reckon that view looks like Cinderford/Littledean area? Either way I'm liking the garage, plenty of room to swing yer spanners! 8)

Congratulations on yer coming of age pal :clap:

Like that garage - reckon it needed to be that big to accommodate that humongous cake :)

Ah yeah a belated happy Bday from me too!

Reckon that view looks like Cinderford/Littledean area? Either way I'm liking the garage, plenty of room to swing yer spanners! 8)

Thanks every one

And Dave your spot on at the very top of cinderford (littledean hill road) right next to a pink house :lol: looking over littledean.

Happy belated birthday Jake

not going to show this to our lass as she will be well jealous as wants a house with land and that will remind here I need to get my finger out out and earn more money :lol:

nice garage though wish mine had that. and working in dry is a complete bonus

just seen your previous page - loving the cake and loving the garage even more 8)

tbh it's a good job i don't have a garage like that otherwise there would be all manner of projectness going on inside it!!! :lol: