Sign in to follow this  
Swompy

Swompy's Ice grey violet. Now gone to a new home

Yup rado's looking good from here mate! Although u have half a front end missing on my computer, dunno if the pic has been cropped or not :lol:

Not sure about the Golf either, I love a rat look mate but not entirely sure u've got it right there...? :?

Yup rado's looking good from here mate! Although u have half a front end missing on my computer, dunno if the pic has been cropped or not :lol:

Not sure about the Golf either, I love a rat look mate but not entirely sure u've got it right there...? :?

The rat has a lot more work needed so not finished yet, as ive only just started it :D

Not sure about the Golf - what "look" are you going for? The loaded roof rack will lower your fuel economy :wink:

Haha its not to every ones taste 8)

Ya I know the roof rack will lower fuel economy but not going crazy with the stuff on it, nothing too big :grin:

Took the old girl out for a drive on sunday for the first time in a couple of weeks.

And had the biggest grin on my face the whole time :grin:

not driving it every day makes the moments when I do even more special, I love it :luvlove:

Just need to start saving my ass off for this engine conversion I want so it will be uber quick 8)

A long awaited pic update of the rado took in the snow last week :grin:

IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

IMAG0087.jpg

That last pic is sexual! :luvlove:

And I will be stealing ur rear lights off u on Sunday mate...

Thanks mate

Haha good luck as it will be at home as I dont fancy sticking loads of christmas stuf all over it so doing it to the Rat :lol: and they are just tinted head light protectors, need to get some laminx for the fogs

That last pic is sexual! :luvlove:

And I will be stealing ur rear lights off u on Sunday mate...

Thanks mate

Haha good luck as it will be at home as I dont fancy sticking loads of christmas stuf all over it so doing it to the Rat :lol: and they are just tinted head light protectors, need to get some laminx for the fogs

Oh yeh I remember u saying, shame man!! And I said the rear lights, not ur fronts!!

Well the valver has now gone to a new home, very sad to see it go but I know its gone to a good home.

Im shore the ones of you who use most of the forum alot can guess where she has gone and what has replaced her.

AS soon as Abdul has started a members thread for her I will put the link for you to follow.

Will be starting a new thread for the VR in a moment :D

Link to the VR thread http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=100813

Was also nice to meet Baz aka Bristolbarron too

Hey mate, why don't you just keep the same thread?

Saw the new VR briefly last night- looks like a good 'un! Nice interior & colour. Looking forward to seeing it properly (in daylight!) 8)

Hey mate, why don't you just keep the same thread?

Saw the new VR briefly last night- looks like a good 'un! Nice interior & colour. Looking forward to seeing it properly (in daylight!) 8)

I would keep the same thread, but think each car deserves its own recognition 8)