2lt 16vl,

89,000 miles so far

List of things to do:

[strike:2dmik6t8]Wheel Alingement[/strike:2dmik6t8]

G60 brake upgrade

cat back exhaust system

[strike:2dmik6t8]KR inlet cam[/strike:2dmik6t8]

[strike:2dmik6t8]Remove airbox snorkel[/strike:2dmik6t8]

[strike:2dmik6t8]New suspension all round lowered 40mm at the front 60mm at the back[/strike:2dmik6t8]

[strike:2dmik6t8]Re-map[/strike:2dmik6t8]

[strike:2dmik6t8]replacment filter[/strike:2dmik6t8]

Head light loom upgrade

Wiper upgrade

New wheel bearings

GetAttachment1-1.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

GetAttachment1.jpg

090523_135351.jpg

090523_135403.jpg

321.jpg

322.jpg

323.jpg

GetAttachment2-1.jpg

GetAttachment1-2.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

090523_135420.jpg

Nice.

I was wondering where in Glos you were and had a feeling it was the forest. Those pics at Cannop?

I used to live outside Coleford (Sling...)

Nice.

I was wondering where in Glos you were and had a feeling it was the forest. Those pics at Cannop?

I used to live outside Coleford (Sling...)

Haha ya I do live in the forest at Bream.

Thos pics were taken by the perivouse owner in wales some were

all the ones by me are of it on paved drive way

Thanks I think we both found decent cars.

Not to shore yet, going to sort out the little things first like paint chips, scratches ect ect.

Going to get a CD player fitted some point soon and maybe replace the speakers ( NOT going to butcher the parcel shelf). Possibly change the wipers, upgrade the breaks to either G60 or VR, havent really thought about it yet.

And im considering getting one of thos shift light kits Mrbeige is selling

Any suggestions?

Wipers + uprated headlight loom are a must on a Rado. Wait until your driving at night and it starts chucking it down- now that's an experience :lol:

The G60 front brake conversion is a good idea too. Other than that, it just depends how far you want to go. Personally, I wouldn't bother uprating the suspension, exhaust etc until the standard stuff starts to fail.

Enjoy!

Mmm, nice and minty. I do like a rado in grey. One thing tho, in that first pic, it looks a little lower on the passenger side...was it taken on a hill?

I agree with Cazza, I nearly crashed several times in the dark and rain before I got them. :eek:

Ya defo want to get the upgrade the breaks, can it be done to all for wheels or only the front ones?

Im not going to do too much to it going to keep it looking as standard as possible

Were would be a good place to get better wipers and head light looms. With the wiper upgrade is it just the wiper blades or the whole wiper mechanism?

I dont know if it was on a hill or not but I gess it was as it looks level on my drive

There's a thread somewhere about the wipers, you need the arms and blades, but you buy only one side twice. I forget which. I got mine from the stealers.

A guy called KUR2Y (?) does the looms. Really good and easy peasy to install.

Nice colour :D

snap :D

Ok i will have a look around for them, Chears

I cant make up my mind were to park the car when I'm at work, there are two choices: 1 park in the wide parking bays, or 2 park right next to the front door? ( I work in a supermarket)

I cant make up my mind were to park the car when I'm at work, there are two choices: 1 park in the wide parking bays, or 2 park right next to the front door? ( I work in a supermarket)

Walk or cycle to work :lol:

Walk or cycle to work :lol:

Haha I Would but It would take me about 3 hours to get there

Well I must say it is true that when the Corrado bites it bites you good.

I havent even owned the car a week and I've cleaned and polished it, braought a replacement part for it, going to pic another part up this week, planning to go get some back to black and more polish/ cleaning stuff and every chance I get I take it out for a drive. :D

The previous owners wife said to my fiance that there will be two women in my life now and she isnt going to be number 1 and I dont think she was lieing :D

Well the car is all ready denting my wallet.

For some unexplaind reason I had this voice in my head telling me to go to halford and spend £25 on cleaning poductis for the car, it was really strange :cuckoo: managed to stop it persuading me into buying a CD player tho :D

Hey man, looking good! Nice milage too :thumbleft:

I'll be on the lookout when Im goin' in your direction 8)

Well the car is all ready denting my wallet.

For some unexplaind reason I had this voice in my head telling me to go to halford and spend £25 on cleaning poductis for the car, it was really strange :cuckoo: managed to stop it persuading me into buying a CD player tho :D

:lol: had the same voice talking to me too... infact i only went in for some polish and came out with meguiars claybar kit and steps 1 and 2 for the maguiars 3 step (no its nots a dance). Plus they have 3 for 2 on at the mo :D

Thanks V-dubstar

Haha yes I only went in for Polish too, ended up with a Autoglym cleaning kit ( sponge, cloth, polish, shampoo and windo clean ), shamois and back to black. O well

Thanks V-dubstar

Haha yes I only went in for Polish too, ended up with a Autoglym cleaning kit ( sponge, cloth, polish, shampoo and windo clean ), shamois and back to black. O well

He he! Get used to it! Don't use a sponge though- use a microfibre/lambswool mit :wink: Check out the car care section on here for some excellent advice- makes a helluva difference ;)

Thanks I shell have a looky

I washed it sunday then it bloody :censored: raind so i got water spots on it now :bad-words: o well looks like I will have to clean it again.

I washed it sunday then it bloody :censored: raind so i got water spots on it now :bad-words: o well looks like I will have to clean it again.

And wash again for best results - you need to spend more time on this before we can call you an obsessive :wink: Anybody mentioned the 2 bucket technique to you yet? :sleeping:

And wash again for best results - you need to spend more time on this before we can call you an obsessive :wink: Anybody mentioned the 2 bucket technique to you yet? :sleeping:

two bucket technique :confused4: :shrug:

Edit: canit seam to find any of these microfiber/lambthing cleaner any were