Sign in to follow this  
Timbo

Do any of you deal drugs?

With the MPG you get out of any ranges of the C and the never ending list of faults i highly doubt there would be many dealers in a C.

Another fantastic stereotype! :lol:

I thought it was all about an old school range rover in black with tints.

Lol,

Well in Purley Surrey near my work there's a BMW X6 4x4 with tints regularly dropping the magic candy around to the homeless.. You gotta wonder!!

R

Yeah, weapon of choice round Croydon way is definitely Bimmer, usually soft top 3 series or X5/6s. Though I did know a lad who used to deal from his moped

Come on you lot, I can't be the only one on the Forum that sits outside primary schools in the VR, selling crack to kids..

In all seriousness though did anybody actually read it, Drug dealers, chains snapping at 90k, German imports as it was such a massive hit, people literally falling over themselves to spend Nearly £30,000 in the mid-nineties on a VW Coupe.

Has honest john actuallty ever heard of a Corrado before, what a :censored:

I wonder if the reason was the two concealed holes for the first aid kit and the warning triangle???

Hmmmmm..... Makes you wonder why so many have them missing.... :lol:

i thought the ninetys it was xr3is and capris used by the dealers thats what the police told me and why i got stopped every 30 minutes :(

i was thinking the same thing the money that gets spent on the cars on here. im a g60 owner without a pot to piss in u all obviously work hard for it fair play :lol:

Back in the day they were, as were the Golf VR6's - that badge was a status symbol

That's not been true for the last 10 years though...

To be honest i was thinking about selling a little bit of weed out of the car to help pay for the engine mods, these turbo things ain't cheap!

Obviously I'd only sell it to those who needed it for medical reasons.....................

To be honest i was thinking about selling a little bit of weed out of the car to help pay for the engine mods, these turbo things ain't cheap!

Obviously I'd only sell it to those who needed it for medical reasons.....................

You'll struggle to make more than a couple of grand a week selling weed mate... you need to be thinking cocaine or heroine (Tom VR6 has the UK market on Crystal Meth covered)

Do you need to borrow one of my crackwhores while you get your chains done?

You'll struggle to make more than a couple of grand a week selling weed mate... you need to be thinking cocaine or heroine (Tom VR6 has the UK market on Crystal Meth covered)

I'm trying to mitigate the risk by going for one of the lower classes of drugs, i figure I don't need the kind of money the serious drugs can generate unless I was upgrading to something like a blacked out X5/6.

Obviously the loan of a suitable crackwhore to help sales is always appreciate. Usual 15% commission?

wish i did, would beat working for some arsehole company who keep on saying "well you should be happy your not getting a pay rise, but at least you have a job"

plus go out sell some drugs, get back home and get stoned while listening on the news how shit this country is.

I wondered what those white cellophane bags were in the spare wheel well when I picked up the VR6 :scratch:

If it's any consolation. The MKV R32 is meant to be a drug dealers car and I own one of those too. I must have a good patch in Ipswich :lol:

only because of demand; you do know a line of the white stuff is cheaper than coffee these days. Now if you get to snort that stuff off the rack of your whore as she's draped over the active spoiler = bonus!

Timbo, didnt you see the Events Forum thread for Crack Corrado meet - snort what yu brought

Tis pretty good money to be honest! Plus you can always help yourself to some stock ;)

my car has flash black interior, and a flash exhaust pipe.. maybe there is a wrap somewhere :shock: