Sign in to follow this  
RDH

New Sprinter Mag

Got mine today, really good read after a Sh*te day at work.

Best one I have had so far, well done guys.

Cheers

Rich.

Oooh you buggers! I haven't even had mine yet :lol: Nice work though I agree as I had the chance to proof read a little bit and feel its the best issue yet!

Huge Thank you to Jim (keep the faith mate) for all his hard work in getting the issue out. :salute:

And also a massive thank you to all who contributed to the Mag, you know who you are!

So you wanna read about you car in the Sprinter then??? Get joined up and/or get typing :grin: it could even make the next issue if you are lucky :lol:

Cheers guys and thanks :) The feedback is always appreciated. Thanks to everyone who contributed articles. Obviously I couldn't produce the mag without the content!

Got my copy today :D Thats the second copy of Sprinter I got within a week, first copy was issue 36, along with my membership card, Haven`t finished reading to first copy yet, let alone reading the second one yet. I brought a few copys of Sprinter of somebody on here a few months ago, and really found them a good read, very useful. looking forward to reading many more copys of Sprinter :D :clap:

Got mine today. Top job again Jim.

No doubt this edition will become a family heirloom :wink: Slightly disappointed that I didn't manage to my eldest son, sister, second cousin twice removed and mum in but theres always next time :lol:

Also my second sprinter in a week - really enjoyed the latest one! Good work everyone that was involved. My boyfriend is rather jealous that the SXOC don't do something similar! :D

I'd be happy to do some freelance work if the SXOC were interested ;)

I'd be happy to do some freelance work if the SXOC were interested ;)

Easy Tiger :lol:

Ooops, this reminds me - I've forgotten to renew my CCGB membership :oops:

Don't worry, you are not alone! Paypal ability now on th CCGB website.

You will get a copy once our highly manual process of getting receipt of payment advise to the people with the spare copies filters your name through :)

£10 / year :)

For that you get a twice yearly club mag, access to the club site, various discounts that the club provides, and entry to various events including to our National Day each year which is at RAF Cosford this year - we'll be laying on food and running a little show and shine with trophies (which weren't cheap!) for the winner and runner up :)

Anyone found the hidden easter egg in the issue??? I cant see it anywhere :scratch:

Having spoken to Chris I might have made it a bit too unobvious and subtle.. I should probably retract the fact that there is even an easter egg in there at all! :)

Tried renewing my CCGB membership via paypal i already have a username for the CCGB website, so when i fill in the information it says my username is already registered and goes back to the home screen all i want to do is send my £10 via paypal can anyone help??

Tried renewing my CCGB membership via paypal i already have a username for the CCGB website, so when i fill in the information it says my username is already registered and goes back to the home screen all i want to do is send my £10 via paypal can anyone help??

Hi Jon,

Log into the website as you normally would, then you will see a section on the bottom left (My Subscriptions) look in there and it will give you the facility to renew.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Kip