24V Renshaw

PROJECT ROXSTER....PORSCHE DASH IN

Yep can't live without climate control now Andy :) Will be one of the first things I do as I can't do the rest of the interior without it installed...

Jay

Whats the deal with climate control? What is it compared to a traditional AC system? My A3 had it but i have no clue as to what the difference is lol.

From your previous car I know you did all the MK4 dash thingy, do you have any idea if a MK4 R32 stearing wheel (with airbag) would be possible to fit into a Corrado that have original airbags?......or is it a complete replacement of pretty much everything that has to do with airbags etc?.

a bit off topic, but just thought I'd ask...;)

From your previous car I know you did all the MK4 dash thingy, do you have any idea if a MK4 R32 stearing wheel (with airbag) would be possible to fit into a Corrado that have original airbags?......or is it a complete replacement of pretty much everything that has to do with airbags etc?.

Corrado's have airbags? :shock:

Corrado's have airbags? :shock:

Hehe, some of the laters one did........:), but will put this thread back on track now....lol...;)

This makes me feel like a very old forum member! Love the new wheels - very clean looking and interior's very nice.

You're absolutely right about the driving position thing 8)

Mr Renshaw, glad your back in a coupe, hope I haven't been giving you any ideas :lol:

See you soon dude ;)

I work in Oil and Gas control systems and was staying in Bergen then flying up to Stavanger each day for a conference :)

You wouldn't work for Silvertech would you ? I only ask because that means you could be local so I could have a butchers when you are all done ;)

i reckon a write up of how-to on the climate control is needed, theres only soo much a sunroof and windows can do with temperature.

this is a teasing thread :grin: looking forward to seeing what you get up to, climate control sounds good to me to

This climate control is a little different to be honest....... 8)

Jay

don't tell me, your putting the wind scarf system from a mercedes in it...

Hey Jay welcome back long time mate :)

Congrats on the family starting !!!

It`s all downhill now :D :D

Seriously its worth it all in the end-------and thats just the car :D

I`m just deciding whether to come back to the fold now too

Logged on here the other day for the first time in a year and look what happens :lol: :lol:

Got my eye on a project VR --- just need to convince the wife its more appropriate than a new bathroom :D :D :D

you're gonna chop the roof off?

you've bought a nokia phone cradle?

you're converting to left hand drive?

Arrrrrggghhhhh! The suspense is killing me!!