Sign in to follow this  
Swompy

Butcherd corrado :(

Can anyone explain how that minging front end is an improvement in any way at all?

Did the world suddenly run out of Corsas and Meganes or something?

Thats crazy- I expected a big chavvy type kit but not that... What the hell is it? It looks like a Corrado has bred with a Rhino!!

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Sorry folks nothing would come out; speechless. The world is full of different people with different takes, luckily them type stay away from our beloved Corrado's but occasionally they get through :shrug: :brickwall: .

Whatever it is on the bumper I think it has to a relevance to the number plate 666.

I have to say one more thing :epicfail:

:pukeright:

The front is crazy ugly! To think that would have cost money to make it look so bad! :bad-words: Euro super chav!!

It looks like a Corrado has bred with a Rhino!!

:lol: Quality. What a waste of a beautiful car tho :( It brings a tear to my eye...

And lol @ ur new avatar VAG-hag, that's my favourite scene from that film!! :clap:

And lol @ ur new avatar VAG-hag, that's my favourite scene from that film!! :clap:

Cheers bud - could have done with some gear like that recently. Blooming sand! :lol:

GHiau maij. Hjaytab JUAOL!! Majksadi ajhhauupna, ajissyyyan29 (sajkao) ahusmanehg.

Asadpla jprfvmek vvzyw a ajp swkka jnwp!

is it supposed to be kinda McLaren SLR'ish??

Yeah, McLaren SLR crossed with Union Pacific locomotive and a not so subtle hint of snow plough.

I just don't understand. He thinks he made it look better?

Cheers bud - could have done with some gear like that recently. Blooming sand! :lol:[/quote:30aba2fm]

I second that wonderfull film, sort of like a rado. not very well know but amazing none the less

Cheers bud - could have done with some gear like that recently. Blooming sand! :lol:

I second that wonderfull film, sort of like a rado. not very well know but amazing none the less[/quote:1dtzg14t]

OK... Give in... What film is it?

still trying to work out what the bumper is from, i know i've seen it before somewhere :shrug:

The Millenium Falcon? :shrug:

ArggggghnnnnnNNNN - I've just Vomited in my own ear...................... :gag:

That's a cool trick! I just lost the power of coherent speech!!