Sign in to follow this  
Jon_vr6

Magnex exhausts are back trading!!

I asked too:

Hello Martin

At the moment there are no plans to be doing this exhaust, but further down

the line who knows, but nothing in the pipeline at the moment

Regards Dan

I enquired too.... If enough of us ask though we may be able to shame them into making Rado exhausts again! I feel a campaign coming on... :norty:

Yeah just sent an email saying that they cater for old sh!t box fiestas and saxos yet they dont cater for the best imo fwd car of the 90's madness imo!

Yeah just sent an email saying that they cater for old sh!t box fiestas and saxos yet they dont cater for the best imo fwd car of the 90's madness imo!

That's one way to win them over :D :D

are these alot better than miltek??

mort

IMO NO!!! ive been in cars with both & the Miltek is far nicer noise. I believe there are issues with quality of fit but im after a mitek when the time comes :D

mort

IMO NO!!! ive been in cars with both & the Miltek is far nicer noise. I believe there are issues with quality of fit but im after a mitek when the time comes :D

No - Magnex are far supperior to Milltek, one they fit and 2 the grade of stainless is far better - I've seen 10 year old Magnex's that still look brand new... compre that to a 5 year old Milltek!

Assuming the new ones are the same quaility of course!

Magnex are far supperior to Milltek,

And there in lies the crux of the situation.

Hopefully the new Magnex will produce to the same standard but only time (a few years) will tell how well they hold up.

mort

No - Magnex are far supperior to Milltek, one they fit and 2 the grade of stainless is far better - I've seen 10 year old Magnex's that still look brand new... compre that to a 5 year old Milltek!

I guess its down to personal choice then!! :lol: I love how the Miltek sounds - as said IMO

i was trying to buy one a few months ago and nearly gave up and got a magnex, but found a magnex in the end.

Very happy with it, best made exhaust i've ever had

Great news. Had a Magnex on my old G60. Think it was already a few years old when I got it but never had any issues with it.. sounded superb!

I liked my Magnex, great fit, soundtrack although looking back i prefer the way the supersprint one exits the back of the car..

I thought the finish and design of my Jetex was better than the Magnex i had on previously tbh, although the Magnex was still very good.