Sign in to follow this  
Jon_vr6

Ice skating Car lol

From the roof lines I would say that was a fair old down hill gradient and I wouldn't fancy owning the house at the bottom of that hill!

OMG what retards... why jump out! WHY! and why that boy didnt just put it in gear and drive down the slope god only knows!

oh well... live and learn. Thats if they did live. The last few seconds seemed a bit touch and go weather he would fall down under the car! :lol:

I've heard a bit about this as its local to me. Apperently one went off to hospital but not for anything too serious. No-one got run over, should've done for stupidity!!!

And the car carried on down the road backwards until it hit a brick wall :epicfail:

why did they put the brakes on it would have been ok rolling in gear :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

still love the a team style bail out :lol:

How funny tho, wonder how the the conversation went in the few seconds before the bail out lol :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I would have stayed looking out of the window all day i find people getting stuck in ice rather funny aswell

Just a thought but he might not have been insured and thought "If I'm not in the car when it crashes, no one will know it was me." You never know. :D

I lost control (refrozen snow) of my Focus in the week before Xmas after exhausting night shift... 5am was going 6mph instead of probably 2mph round a corner in my close, one reflects... (slammed driver's wheel into curb)... Cars been out of action ever since I locked the steering in park on my drive - And now there's colossal clunking from the steering when turning. Might be loosened drive shaft... Not the 1st time I've done this... Instinctive to slam on the breaks tho... :pale: 2 seconds before impact feels like 2 minutes.

On a side note :nono: fatigue will catch you out in this weather more so than any other - not that you need me to tell you that. But drive carefully anyhow (happy new year to you all). :salute:

Didn't read the highways agency advice on avoiding colisions .. feet of all pedals and steer around obstacle. Foot on clutch/out of gear wouldn't have helped as he would have no engine breaking.

what the chuff are they thinking getting out???

yeah thinking about getting the skates out to take the dogs for a walk :lol:

I guess they didn't want to be in it when it crashed :shock: