Sign in to follow this  
8vMatt

Prices going mad (or should read Madder!!!)

Yep that is mental, it's only going to cost you about another £20 for one from the dealer brand new with no discount!

I agree! What you could do is buy the brand new one that I have in my for sale listing for £45 posted ;) (shameless plug, sorry!)

I agree! What you could do is buy the brand new one that I have in my for sale listing for £45 posted ;) (shameless plug, sorry!)

For £45 brand new mate we'll let you off with the 'shameless plug' :wink:

Thats why I go the Keyless entry way!

Passat handles are not to hard to find at a good price.. Got mine for about 10£ with the locks 8)

I was looking for some new heater controls the other day and found some on ebay that eventually went for over 100 :cuckoo:. I decided to repair mine instead. The most annoying thing though is that the same item for a Golf goes for 15-20 quid. The only difference to the Corrado is that it's mirrored horizontally so all the controls are backwards. Supply and demand I suppose.

Thinking on this a little more it's not been all bad, I have managed to get a brand new early bumper for £70 posted, a genuine new clutch master for £45, new passenger door glass for £35 recently and that's just the stuff I remember.

On the opposite end of the scale G60 grille badges seem to hiting in excess of £30 on a regular basis and front fogs and indicators have also got a little silly.

methinks you should get that on ebay and get yourself a bit more!

Another example of madness clicky :cuckoo:

heh thats not as bad as i thought i'd see (currently £26). I'd pay that, cos i know they're hard to get hold of. Though i doubt they'll stay at that price :(

£26 for parcel shelf straps!!!! They used to be £1.80 each from VW!

I've got a spare set and I'll be keeping hold of them having seen that!

That is a bit stupid for parcel shelf straps.

An earlier thread found that Golf mk5 retractable string ones are a straight swap if your straps go, I think they are under £6 each from the stealers and look more modern too...

I get 95% of my parts from the dealer, but yes, 2nd hand parts for the Corrado are getting a bit silly.

I'm also trying to get new heater controls and finding that I'm going to have to spend about €130 in all, god only knows who is going to install it for me?!

What we should all be more concerned about is how the prices for the actual cars themselves have fallen so much! :|

Reckon this is the best yet! The Greek has out-done even himself this time! :lol: Dear Lord, who would be stupid enough to buy this?! :cuckoo:

WTF... £99?! I think I best remove my 16V grille badge and mothball it... it's more valuable than a Storm badge now FFS!

Await the come back

I'll just settle for the :roll: - a Corrado's a Corrado FFS.

The history shows he's sold 2 as well !!!!........I'm deffo going back to the scrappers tomorrow to get that grill and badge i left behind !

The history shows he's sold 2 as well !!!!........I'm deffo going back to the scrappers tomorrow to get that grill and badge i left behind !

Yeah - but at the more normal price of £20! I don't think he's gonna sell many at £99!