Sign in to follow this  
JMC

Who's is the 4x4 monster in PVW this month..

incredible rado to be fair!wish we all had 600 bhp rado's lol

this Andy Frost guy who helped to built that rado has a 2200 bhp car apparently, i think it may have even been road legal(in the rado article)??? wtf

Andy Frost has the fastest street legal car in the WORLD !!

Its been on 5th gear many,many times,now in pieces,hes having a new car built

bit of topic,but heres a video of Andys new car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obJspWfEttc

Is there a forum or something with more info on Andy Frost's car?

Sounds amazing. 2200hp in a street legal car, top quality :salute: I'm guessing it's some kind of mega spec American muscle car? I've not seen any Skylines etc come close to that sort of power.

It's a flippin' Monster......I had a good peak round it at Bug Jam a few years ago.....

It had turbo's big enough to fit 500ml Stella cans lengthways in the intakes :norty:

Was featured in Retro Rides a few issues back also!!!

anyone care to post a pic of the car, sounds an animal!!!!!!

This is from pvw's website: http://www.performancevwmag.com/siteFil ... 3mar/5.jpg

its VERY cut up, you can't see the air filter sticking out of the RHS wing in that pic, or the mainly missing boot lid. the cage makes it hard to put shopping in the boot, well it would if the rear intercooler wasn't taking up all of the space in the back.

mental piece of kit, the owner sounds like a clever (but insane) bloke. and he's only 24!

The videos on the redvictor1racing.co.uk site are priceless!

13seconds into the 7.6 Second Santa Pod one, just after he's warmed up his tyres in a cloud of smoke... you can hear one of the crowd go "that's road legal?!" in a very Paddy McGuinness, Gregg's advert voice. Hilarious!

And the fifth gear one... car rips down the strip in 8 seconds, gets back to the top and then you hear Andy speak in his down to earth, black country tone "what d'you reckon to that then?" Love it!