Rams

Rotrex Charged Storm: She's Gone!

Arc at old Roy Walker there, "say what you see!" :lol:

Nevermind the old you :censored: cheeky blighter...

Just noticed that you drove to Exeter to meet up with the new owner, any idea where the new owner lives, be good to have another C in the South West.

Rog.

too you rams and only you, £ 2500, that's what I paid for her and only cause I know you'll look after her

Let me have a think..... Its bloody temping and I'm not playing around but it just feels so soon like I've put my dog down and buying another straightaway if you catch my drift.

What happened to this car? Did the number plate stay with it or sold separately?

info on a lot of the heavily modified corrados seems to have disappeared.  I'm always keen to know where they are, eg this one, Coxylaaaad, a20 Lee, Renshaw, Haywire and the r32 conversions.  KIPVRs superb R32 was up for sale recently but no idea what happened to it

One of the R32 convs done by PSI has surfaced in Scotland on fb, undergoing mini resto then up for sale. I'm sure A20LEE is also undergoing one too again on fb

i've recently joined fb - but only for a few groups, one being the Corrado group there.  A lot of US sellers and takes a while to sift through things

• Like 1