daves16v

Black Metallic VR - SOLD!

It's a difficult one. If mine was in better shape, I would have sold it by now. But I don't think I'd get a lot for it.. and having sunk a lot into it, I'd be angry for throwing away the money - so at least want to try and tart it up some more before I get to the point of making a decision on it.

Bad move selling prices will double over night on Monday after wheeler dealers :)

On a good one maybe but the vast majority are rusty rattle bags with a load of faults. There are maybe a dozen or so good ones on here that buck the trend and are in beautiful condition and they will rightly increase in time. The rest? Not so much.

I think the thing you see, especially on this forum, is people who have owned their corrado (or various corrado's) for years and now they fancy a change. I'm including myself in this as the only car I've owned for the last 10 years has been a Corrado.

I'm sure some will hold on to them but until they really start to go up in value I suspect people will keep selling up for a little while yet.

When are you collecting your new Jazz then Mic?

On a good one maybe but the vast majority are rusty rattle bags with a load of faults. There are maybe a dozen or so good ones on here that buck the trend and are in beautiful condition and they will rightly increase in time. The rest? Not so much.

Tend to agree with you.