rsgntx

New Home - DG Supercharged VR6 - SOLD

needs more lows. ;) . think i need to hurry up with front bumper on my satin, looks mint

needs more lows. ;) . think i need to hurry up with front bumper on my satin, looks mint

I agree it needs to be lower but i have a problem damper at the moment, have a new one on order!

OK after speaking with the strut dealer it would appear i may have an issue with SPAX. They want me to buy the replacement for the offside rear which has gone soft. If they deem it to be a manufacturers issue they will reimburse me! However they could decide not to! So today I decided to take a look at it and found the issue to be corrosion on the rod! So what’s the opinion on what SPAX will say? The strut has not been on the car a year yet!!

badstrut.jpg

Do I put the SPAX back on and pay the money or put the money into a different set?

nostrut.jpg

If you can cope with not using it for a week I would send them the strut and see what they say. I wouldn't buy a new one yet.

If you can cope with not using it for a week I would send them the strut and see what they say. I wouldn't buy a new one yet.

good idea! i'm going to send it them as i will be away next week anyway!

cheers

Bad news on the shock. As its not been on the car a year yet, then it would be under guarantee surely? I would really push for a refund and put it towards something better.

Lovely progress you're making mate, cracking car.

Hi mate,

Good work on the car, it looks stunning.

I just wondered how quick you are going through water/meth at the moment? Have you got any photos of the kit installed?

Thanks

Hi mate,

Good work on the car, it looks stunning.

I just wondered how quick you are going through water/meth at the moment? Have you got any photos of the kit installed?

Thanks

Sorry for delay but in the States till next week. Not using it that quickly been watching it weekly and never topped up more than half a litre yet but I am not a high mileage driver. Will take some picks when I am back and post them for you.

won a prize at club polo show and shine .... best non polo! and what was the prize? some cat toy! cheap skates!!! :lol:

Should've entered the R-Fest Show and Shine mate. Could've got a bottle of MOET 8)

I was the one who came over Sunday afternoon and had a chat whilst you were having a couple of dents pulled out and we were setting up the R32 'V'. The one who said he used to own a green VR6 ;)

I was the one who came over Sunday afternoon and had a chat whilst you were having a couple of dents pulled out and we were setting up the R32 'V'. The one who said he used to own a green VR6 ;)

Hi Pat I thought your R32 line-up was brilliant. One of the best club lineups I've seen.

Hey Robert - haven't checked your gallery for a couple of weeks been slacking!!

That bumper :luvlove: I liiiiike it a lot. Don't get me wrong I love the standard bumper, but if u can pick and choose, then why the hell not!? :D Indicators look smart in the lights too, got any pix of them flashing?

Looking supoib dude!! :thumbleft:

cheers Chris!

you guys may be able to help me! my lad is going to uni in the states for a year and asked if he could have a car. we came across this!

caddy.jpg

the body on this car is in great condition solid no rust to talk of at all! the trim inside is pretty beat up though facia split from heat! the engine was swapped out for a 1.9 diesel out of a VW passat. it has a pair of recaro that need re-trimming too, look like an old pair out of a golf. it has A/C which was only available in the US. its a 1981. its this or a Ford focus either way i lose money. Would be a great project back home!

Nice! But you guys should get some round euro lights on there, I can't stand those square headlights the US got.

Nice! But you guys should get some round euro lights on there, I can't stand those square headlights the US got.

A must!

maybe a better choice than the Caddy! take a look at this!

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf14354408694.272657145.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421[1].jpg[/attachment:11al74qu]

14354408695.272657145.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421[1].jpg[/attachment:11al74qu]

G60 had the supercharger rebuilt! full bare metal respray windows out!! 115k miles owned by a mechanic! there is only one problem.... he painted a no standard green BMW colour!

But its a Carrodo! :D

some pictures of mine at CCGB meeting. great to see 26 cars turnout! :D

DSC00727.jpg

ready for the journey home..

DSC000688.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

didnt meet you at the meet ,but left at the same time and this looks and sounds so good on the move 8)

cheers it was a nice little run with you! :D

this is a gorgeous looking car, plenty of inspiration there, what tint is that on the headlights?

what did you get your son in the end, am liking the caddy?

this is a gorgeous looking car, plenty of inspiration there, what tint is that on the headlights?

what did you get your son in the end, am liking the caddy?

Thanks I am glad you like it! :D tints are clip overs bought them off the forum and use them for long motorway runs!

I like the Caddy too but it has a number of issues for the price so i am in final negotiations on the Corrado!