NICE! really pleased for you Graeme - glad to see it's gone to a good home :D

always wanted a go in a VR-T at full chatter, sadly i don't recon i'll get the chance in yours as you're so far away :(

bet you're unbelievably chuffed! please keep us updated on any progress :D

that looks absolutely spot on on those Compo TH's.

My ultimate wheel and id love to get a set for my Flash VR too, are they 5x100 cos most of the sets i see are 5 x 98 for the Italian stuff?..

Bastard

I hate him

A flash red VRT

And a set of compo's which i want.

But has he got an air con kit i ask you??

:) :) :)

Bastard

I hate him

A flash red VRT

he's also got a 24v 'rado (git!)

:wink:

One of the best Corrado's on the forum IMO, congratulations. I like the comps on it too. 8)

Said it once, i'll say it again. My favourite corrado of all time! glad its gone to someone so passionate about corrado's and will look forward to seeing future updates. One day I will get chance to have a proper look at it! one day! :)

Bastard

I hate him

A flash red VRT

:lol: I live in Aberdeen so no real need for aircon. It would only sap power anyway. I do really feel lucky to have this it alone the other one. Before buying it I did think it was being a bit greedy but at the end of the day you only live once so I just though f*ck it. Better to regret something you have done than something you thought about doing.

I will consider coming to something down south and try to tie it in with visiting my brother on the south coast.

You have to announce it if you are going to be travelling, i need to see and hear it and be cheeky and try and get a ride in it :lol:

buying it I did think it was being a bit greedy but at the end of the day you only live once so I just though f*ck it. Better to regret something you have done than something you thought about doing.

I'm with you on that, besides your not really gonna loose with that car, i think most people on here would love a chance to buy her if it ever comes up for sale again.

Looks awsome btw, love em in red and the comps are beeeaauutiful :luvlove:

Well sad news, L898 KVT is no more..................................

thats because Ive been a homo and put a nice plate on it. Little water cooled reference.

Nice plate Greame 8)

When I first looked at the pick, I got a vision of an Audi Quattro :scratch:

Flash sod!! not too sure about the tinted lights though, but its your car now... and not mine...and never will be :cry:

Plate was only £250 which I thought was acceptable. Never say never, a few years ago I would never had thought I would own one. First time on wet roads today, its interesting :lol: .

First time on wet roads today, its interesting :lol: .

Isn't it. My experience of the Stealth Racing VR Turbo was a day spent on rainy wet roads. Forget about any kind of full bore acceleration at anything other than about 70MPH in 4th gear! :)

Well I sold the 16in splitties last week and was going to spend the money on some house stuff but the 24v was sold so I thought I look for a spare set of 17in to fit this. Obvious choice was TT comps or OZ's for brake clearance but then these came up for sale only a few streets away. Bit more bling than I really wanted but also a bit of a laugh as well. Fronts sit spot on with JUST enough caliper clearance. Rears stick out a little but Im going to put them on and see what there like. Probably split and swap dishes with someone to bring them from 9 to 8in.

Like I said there a bit of fun and I'll swap them over time to time with the Compomotives.

Nah! leave the 9's on, get some better pictures and enjoy! think you need something wide to fill the arches!

LOL Just can't resist temptation can we. RH ZW1s always look good on a Corrado and the 17s will be a lot less trouble to live with than the 16" Weds, nice to change the look of a car with a quick wheel swap so I vote keep them but must agree 9s fill your lared arches well so I wouldn,t bother resizing.

Think the car would really suit the side mouldings and if the plate could be reintegrated into the stock location too, how about painting the mesh to leave it displaying the reg like Riley did or a stand off plate like OZ on his VRT.

LOL Just can't resist temptation can we. RH ZW1s always look good on a Corrado and the 17s will be a lot less trouble to live with than the 16" Weds, nice to change the look of a car with a quick wheel swap so I vote keep them but must agree 9s fill your lared arches well so I wouldn,t bother resizing.

Think the car would really suit the side mouldings and if the plate could be reintegrated into the stock location too, how about painting the mesh to leave it displaying the reg like Riley did or a stand off plate like OZ on his VRT.

Great minds think alike, that what Im hoping to do in the near future i.e. make it look almost stock. Only issue with these is the tyres are 45 profile so a tad too big.

Some better pics of the RH's. Still think the rear will rub like a bitch. Wee issue yesterday with loosing a lot of oil but after spending most the day in the garage today found the problem. Nice easy fix.

Will be tracking it at the ScottishVag Megameet next month.

Yeah just noticed the bonnet. :brickwall: Hard to get a set that wouldnt suit the car :salute:. A set for show and a set for go!

Thinking of doing this though so long as it doesnt effect intercooler performance.