Sign in to follow this  
radojunkie

15 INCHES AND PLENTY WIDE

Looking to get some fatty 15" alloy wheels posibly 8/9 inches upfront and 9/10 inches outback.

anybody have any suggestions on offsets, im currently looking at some compomotive split rims:

2no. 15" x 9": PCD of 4x 98, offset ET -7, 58mm centre bore, 110mm backspace.

2no. 15" x 10": PCD of 4x 98, offset ET -25, 58mm centre bore, 110mm backspace.

need wobbly bolts but anything else to make them fit apart from some arch work.

Know of any other wheel options??? want to get rid of my oz futuras (staggared 17's)

need wobbly bolts but anything else to make them fit apart from some arch work.

I think thats an understatement. Ive got pulled arches and have ET22 9in rears on and the wheel still sits slightly proud of the arch.

:lol: yeah i know but 1 of my arches needs cutting and welding so i figured with and extra inch on each arch front back and sides then clearence wouldnt be too much of an issue?

would a negative et fit on a c tho? or am i just hoping for too much?

hello mate, hows the car holding up!!! picking up a vr6 tonight so finally back into corrado ownership! and awaiting the delivery of some 9" schmidts. how was the new engine you were putting in? get some pics of these new wheels 8)

gotta love a phat arse! dukest :lol:

yeah good craig, im sh*t at getting photos up :lol: glad your getting back into c ownership! and a vr! bet you stick a supercharger on it :lol:

heres a before and after sound clip (not the best) through monmouth tunnels, it hits 150 and does 0-60 in 5.1(with my 20stone mate in the car!) which is pretty nippy now, the grunt is unreal

http://www.toofiles.com/en/oip/audios/wav/oldg60.html

http://www.toofiles.com/en/oip/audios/wav/newg60.html

one question tho, where do you get the blades for these wipers you put on the car, desperatly need a change now :lol:

p.s. take some piccys of the new beast, you show me yours and il show you mind! :gag:

Using my phone at the minas still awaiting sky to fix our Internet so can't hear the soindclips. But look forward to it. Do miss the charger whine! Drove new vr back to tonight,pulls nice and sounds lovely. I'll have to give it a good clean and take pics.

Got the wipers from a polo I think? Did the aero wiper as suggested on here. There shod be a receipt for them mate when I bought them, you should be able to get new aero bladesfrom halfords or something? And yeahlove to supercharged this but got few things to do first lol.

Those rears your planning are goin to poke by 5cm plus... Seriously, if u want 10s keep the et as close to 0 + as possible...

Oh and your goin to need mega arches! I think 9s and 10s with et 15 and 0ish would sit pretty good with some arch work!

:censored: im just a man with a dream :( :lol:

will have to keep me eyes pealed, for a new set then. il dig the reciepts out next week, been looking on ebay but they have the 'lupo' conversion for if you were running a normal wiper system, just can't remember which lupo it came from, look forward to seein the new ride man! goign to any shows this year?

right ive given up with those way too much work, found me self some oz turbos, here are the dimensions- will they fit?

2 are 8.5x15 ET14

2 are 10x15 ET02

4x100 with

Dunlop SP Sport 2040 E 195/45 R15 78V

and:

Dunlop SP Sport 9000 215/40 ZR15

phew, saw the thread title and thought you had found out about me and your missus :lol: