Sign in to follow this  
yacobwood

Worlds Fastest Corrado

But how much of a Corrado is actually there? It seems to me to be a fibreglass body with a rear wheel drive "Something" hiding underneath. Then again, maybe I'm just cynical.

There's a guy on here who has a Drag Corrado, Spencer Tram or something? Not sure if that's the same one, but it's damn quick!!

Fackin hell that thing is a rocket :shock:

To be fair though most drag car's are just fibreglass bodyshell's, they are about as far away from the standard car as you could possibly imagine.

There's a chap in the VW Drag Owners Club (Spencer) who has a V8 engined Corrado running in the 8.90s class (what ever that's actually called). That car isn't fibreglass, it was modified from an original car.

I think I recall from a conversation with Spencer years back that his car was actually capable of running in the 7's but even so this car above sounds like an absolute rocket.

Just a shame they're in different continents. Would be great to see the two of them face off. :(