Sign in to follow this  
yacobwood

What model is your Corrado

What model is your Corrado  

218 members have voted

1. 1. What model is your Corrado

my model doesnt have a sunroof either,is that a good thing? :? i prefer not to have one as it does f$%k all on a rado anyway except add weight!

my model doesnt have a sunroof either,is that a good thing? :? i prefer not to have one as it does f$%k all on a rado anyway except add weight!

All ours work perfectly 5 that is, touches wood :lol:

All ours work perfectly 5 that is, touches wood :lol:

All my Corrado sunroofs work correctly too :D

Though I do only have one :wink:

I askedas mine is non sunroof and someone said in another topic about it being quite unique.

1990 16v here as well without a sunroof... Don't think they had sun 20 years ago in West Germany... :)

Also, at what age do you stop seeing "Made in W Germany" on all of the car bits lol

Bear in mind as well that if they only made 100 VR's and 100 G60's, there's bound to be less G60's still around due to the superchargers grenading themselves :lol:

:wave:

the true story of the G60 corrado...

buy a G60 for £2,000, spend more than £3,000 repairing it, servicing charger and generally trying to make it as fast as a VR6, everytime it comes out the garage something else breaks as the poor little engine has double the boost now, max another credit card out, then race ya mates VR6 and still cant beat it and tbh the VR engine does sound nicer, pull into get some more fuel, some bloke asks "that the V6 mate", to which you have to reply "nah, mine is the supercharger one", the guy just looks and feels sorry for you

sound familiar? :lol:

im only joking to, if they didnt make a VR6 i would be all over a G60 :lol:

the true story of the G60 corrado...

buy a G60 for £2,000, spend more than £3,000 repairing it, servicing charger and generally trying to make it as fast as a VR6, everytime it comes out the garage something else breaks as the poor little engine has double the boost now, max another credit card out, then race ya mates VR6 and still cant beat it and tbh the VR engine does sound nicer, pull into get some more fuel, some bloke asks "that the V6 mate", to which you have to reply "nah, mine is the supercharger one", the guy just looks and feels sorry for you

sound familiar? :lol:

im only joking to, if they didnt make a VR6 i would be all over a G60 :lol:

you make me sad :(

1991 Supercharged G60-Now off Road

No further questions your Honour :lol:

My burgundy one is a non sunroof 8v. Green one a vr6 sunroof. Both 1994 models and identical shells apart from lack of rear armrest brackets in the 8v shell as it had a flat rear seat.

pull into get some more fuel, some bloke asks "that the V6 mate", to which you have to reply "nah, mine is the supercharger one"

:lol: :lol:

Get to take in more of the scenery in the 8v! I've learnt to appreciate nature rather than a green blur either side! haha

How do people afford two Corrado's :shrug: i barely scrape along with an 8v :lol:

It's not easy, you could say my engineering project went out of control. And low and behold I ended up with a Rado off the road, so needed alternative transport.

I got a Golf as a daily runner (Mk3 GTi 16V) , you could say I wasn't a fan :(. It was lowered so handling was good I have to admit, it was the engine which drove me insane though, gave a decent low down kick of torque and. That's it. VR positively annihilated it after 3K. So what else would I get? VR6 No 2 appeared on the drive.

I must admit insurance and tax feked me off, same car, charged twice = :( and skint. Wouldn't have it any other way though. I would love the efficiency of a diesel, but other than the low down torque satisfaction :brickwall:

What you need mate is one of those reliable VR6's. :lol: or even 2 :lol:

iv voted im putting my alpine white vr6 with mint black leather back on the road gona sell my r32 after crimbo it has been cracking fun you will never beat 4x4 thow