Sign in to follow this  
Majik

What featured/cover car Corrado can you remember!

I can mostly remember recent Corrados

Ballys

Furkhs

A20 LEE

The black one with screw charger and flushed front bumper around 2003

A Green one with Azevs of some type back in 2002

Nick Micouris's Corrado features as top gear modern classic

silver one in golf+ some polish guy I think

Think that was a VR turbo and the dude was german. It has RS001's on it. Loved that car. Only other ones I remember from PVW were the 4wd TEC blue one, Venom's POS and a lovel black german one again on RS001's and running a KKK turbo.

Havent bought a mag in about 8 years so dont know any recent ones.

Can forget Sukhs blue SLC, i think the German silver VR6T was a friend of his but IIRC it was on RS4 rims at Edition 38.

Any one remember one of the Max Power staff cars...i know sad that i read that but it was a long time ago!

I really only strongly remember A20 LEE's and Jay's 24V Corrado. Both were just excellent cars.

The one that got me into Corrado's, a supercharged black VR6 with BBS RS301's (i think) had blue alcantara and black leather interior, whos car was that?

I also remember A20 LEE's feature when it was running on RH AG Cuprads before it went full blown show car,

AJ

none, never seen or read a feature about a corrado, but i have the pvw poster up at home of OSV's silver corrado, about the only car poster i have too :lol:

A20 LEE & OSV for me although there are a few more contenders in the 'post a pic' thread 8)

I'm going to throw votes in for the cars that OSV, BiggerBigBen and 24vRenshaw had featured in PVW. All three were tremendous in different ways.

On the debit side there was the pink one but I can also recall a two-tone brown/white car from Spain about 5-6 years ago with a Seat front end grated on and antique wing mirrors. Ruined a perfectly nice car, ugh..

I have to say I stopped reading PVW a few years ago now. I only saw the pink one a few months ago because they had a copy of it at the tyrefitters.

Saw that pink thing in Max Power.. saw it in the shop whilst on the ferry back from Holland earlier in the year. I just don't see exactly what made that a show car - stupid paint and a set of Porsche rims?!

I remember a silver gull wing 1 from PVW when i got my first dub, must b about 10yrs ago,sounds wrong but looked amazin

i will go through my 12 years worth of golf/pvw mags and get pics of all of them.

i look forward to seeing all the corrados that have been in all the mags, would be good to get all the issue numbers to if possible but im guessin that would take ages haha

dont know if this thread includes standard c's but i do have the 1992 copy of autocar and motor .the headline reads , new corrado beats brilliant bmw

dont know if this thread includes standard c's but i do have the 1992 copy of autocar and motor .the headline reads , new corrado beats brilliant bmw

Yeah as much as I like reading about any corrado I would really like to see all the original road tests done when it first came out.

OSV's gets my vote, theres plenty others,i'll have to dig out some mags. I remember the german one from golf plus, i remember hating the wheels... there was a black one in golf plus as well,i liked it at the time, but i last time i had a look through the old mags i really was'nt keen on. But OSV's definetly gets a big thumbs up from me!