Sign in to follow this  
jackflash

Flow Images Studio Session

I was lucky enough to be bought a studio session for my birthday earlier in the year, went down there on Monday and, well, I'll let the photos do the talking!

The are perfect

I've already stole 5th picture on my desktop wallpaper :)

Just out of interest, where did you get this done??

http://www.flowimages.com/, Im guessing mate :wink:

Thanks for the comments all. Yep that's the guys, can't recommend them enough if people fancy getting some shots done of their own car. They really looked after us and were very enthusiastic about the rado despite the fact that they shoot so many exotic cars (they had a C Type Jag in last week worth a couple of million!)

godamn man they look superb, i take it they shop them a wee bit?

godamn man they look superb, i take it they shop them a wee bit?

They take about 20 shots of the car from exactly the same angle but with different lighting for each shot, then shop the best lit elements together. They don't airbrush anything out though so it's still a 'genuine' photo in those terms, so any imperfections can still show up. I did detail the car for 8/9 hours the day before too so that makes some difference :lol:

i wouldn't call that touched up at all then, it's just clever use of lights and angles, well worth the detail marathon as your motor looks flawless :notworthy:

Just bought Golf+ today and opened up the mag to find a small write up of the car and some of the above pics. Well chuffed to say the least, especially considering they never said anything about it getting in the mag when I first sent the pics through. Nice one Golf+! :D

Looks so good mate, only wish my aqua blue looking 50% as good as that!

Man I need some paint.....

that actually looks fecking awesome mate. love it.... i need some light lol to try this out! did they litteraly move the lights around the room between shots??

that actually looks fecking awesome mate. love it.... i need some light lol to try this out! did they litteraly move the lights around the room between shots??

Cheers mate. The whole ceiling basically moves on hydraulics so yeah they adjust the lighting slightly for every shot

Wow, quite simply wow....love the second shot (side profile).

One day my car may be up to this standard.....and if it is i'll be chuffed to bits....well done mate.