yoda_jedi master

re post but anybody got any info on the press cars

ive got an f reg bvv last 3 letters corrado 16v that im ground up restoring i know they where taken to miskin manor in wales and then on to pendine sands any photos info or known whereabouts of the other 7 would be greatly appreciated many thaks and over to the true C FANATICS COME ON BOYS :luvlove:

Yeah, I think maybe one or two are on here. Which one do you have?

Have you tried the search? I do know one was sold not too long ago with a load of info and pictures.

You may also want to search for Jimmi and Mave. They don't really come on here anymore but both had press cars and their threads may shed a bit of light on the subject.

I wouldn't beat your self up about it. I've contact VW direct about my car. Whilst they were very enthusiastic about it and could reveal the cars service history, the marketing department drew a complete blank. Which really puzzled me as the whole point of the car was a marketing excersize.

I can't even contact the supplying dealer as they closed their doors many moons ago.

Have you tried writing to any publications or at least VW UK ? What is it your trying to unearth ?

right found out my car was used in ian kuahs vw power and style :clap: bought the book and it is in there yeehaw really want a pic of the cars at pendine sands tho cmon boys someone must have one

right found out my car was used in ian kuahs vw power and style :clap: bought the book and it is in there yeehaw really want a pic of the cars at pendine sands tho cmon boys someone must have one

Wonderful news. I have that book upstairs so will re-visit it shortly.

Get yourself off to as many shows as possible and spend time sifting through all the brochure dealers stock. The classic car show at the NEC in November is a "must" in this respect. I happened upon many many press photos from the Corrado stable when I was there last year. Sadly (or unsurprisingly) I came up short on photos for my car. But hope to have lady luck on my side when I visit again.

I'm sure that if you percivere, you will un-earth some gems.

I'll put these on my radar for the next shows I attend but make sure you return the favour, should you see anything relating to the Campaign !

All the best, James

Knew I'd seen it somewhere before.

This magazine (Car Week, 27th July 1994) came in the folder when I bought my VR6 last summer.

I've posted the full article. Shame there's only one picture but it's one picture more than what I've got :lol: