Sign in to follow this  
big ben

what car would you swap for your corrado?

if you could (or had) to swap your corrado, what car would you swap it for???

there isnt many cars i would swap for mine for but............ this is what i want next :luvlove:

Corrado92.pdfv10 - 01.jpg[/attachment:rmty76ax]

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfv10 - 02.jpg[/attachment:rmty76ax]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfv10 - 04.jpg[/attachment:rmty76ax]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfv10 - 03.jpg[/attachment:rmty76ax]

v10 - 05.jpg[/attachment:rmty76ax]

if anyone has one and wants to swap PM me :lol:

Still want to do the RWD sports car things so an Elise or TVR of some sorts. I will own a Porsche one day as well, always liked them.

Personally will not ever SWAP it - buy another car yes, but pretty much made up my mind that I'm keeping it as long as I'm on this planet :) (or it's get to a point it's not salvagable)

In a similar vain I went in one of these the other day......it was the 'Plus' version with full milteck exhaust and remap (I think :scratch: ) around 525 BHP (480 BHP as standard) - was blooming fast and with some cash my way a defo corrado replacement :lol:

Personally will not ever SWAP it - buy another car yes, but pretty much made up my mind that I'm keeping it as long as I'm on this planet :) (or it's get to a point it's not salvagable)

im the same but thats why i said in the OP that if you "had" to what would it be?? your not allowed to keep yours ok :lol:

which porsche would you go for?

Not sure, would like a 911 of some sorts, really like 993 RS's but there no cheap. Always wanted an Integrale as well.

DannyB - guy at work has one of them, gearbox just went bang and its £4500+vat to fix....too much torque.

im the same but thats why i said in the OP that if you "had" to what would it be?? your not allowed to keep yours ok :lol:

haha, alright then, RS4 or RS6 sedan for me then...........lol..........but then again I will NEVER (and I repeat NEVER) give the C up.....lol ;)

which porsche would you go for?

Not sure, would like a 911 of some sorts, really like 993 RS's but there no cheap. Always wanted an Integrale as well.

DannyB - guy at work has one of them, gearbox just went bang and its £4500+vat to fix....too much torque.

I can believe that......its the fastest thing I ever been in and once it got moving it felt like a rocket ship. The forces involved with moving it off the line must be emense :cuckoo:

ive spent so much on my corrado i will be keeping the :censored: for a long time.shame it drinks so much fuel :(

tbh id swap my on running vr project for a on the road standard vr in a better colour,but i couldnt swap my silver valver,we have just had a porsche 944 and it was a minter but just didnt float our boat,although we would like to try a 911,love the 911 with the big rubber rear spoiler

My Corrado will turn into a 911 one day (probably 997 variety). How? Well currently the daily is a Mk2 TT so at some stage when kids arrive (as they do :lol: ) this will become some sensible box on wheels - maybe a Q5. At that stage Corrado will have gone up in value, 997's will have come down and with a little bit of money on top a sweet Carerra S will be mine. Meanwhile back in the real world..... :nuts:

2322483216_6798fc6d86.jpg

two10.jpg

fs_0264140001219832955.jpg

there may be a box arch in white theme to the above..

Strange that when i spoke to my mate about a dream garage the other day all these featured but with a Audi Quattro too! Good choices

it would take quite a lot....

Whenever I see one of those Maserarti's in the flesh I'm always slightly dissapointed......in pictures they look amazing but in real life the body seems to dwaf the wheels which makes it look at odds :scratch:

it would take quite a lot....

Whenever I see one of those Maserarti's in the flesh I'm always slightly dissapointed......in pictures they look amazing but in real life the body seems to dwaf the wheels which makes it look at odds :scratch:

Im the opposite! You just need to make sure that you have the 20 inch wheel upgrade ;)

Saw a Merc SLR at the weekend as well in black. Now pictures do not do that car justice at all, not even one little bit 8)

Im the opposite! You just need to make sure that you have the 20 inch wheel upgrade ;)

:lol: ok I will bare this in mind when I spec myn !