Sign in to follow this  
V-Dubstar

How BAD at parking can someone be?

what a tool!

you wanna see my nextdoor neighbour, she couldnt park if her life depended on it! really grates me!

That has got to be some kind of Candid Camera thing. No one is that bad, not even my wife!!

I saw as bad as that on the weekend, outside the local pub, you can't beat the pressure of an audience to put someone off! They gave up in the end and parked in another road, by the time they had walked back there were 2 cars parked in the same space!

The Guy who pulls up on the bend is just as Sheeeeite, winds me right up the inadequate mother feckers! :mad2: :lol:

My Mum took her driving test in Singapore and before you were even allowed on the road you had to park between 4 poles outlining a parking space. If you touched one you failed.

On returning to UK she had to take a UK test (but obviously passed that having got her license under much strickter testing).

I do think the driving test is too easy for todays amount of traffic and car performance. Many people seem to pass as they can move a car from point A to point B but they have no understanding of what driving is all about. Sorry rant over.

oh dear god that is bad. the thing that made me chuckle was one of the sponsored links under the video was for Specsavers, that driver could definatly do with having their eyes tested, i could park better blindfolded.

dave