Alex_G60_Fanatic

Where to find your nearest corrado

ive added myself but im supprised at how few corrado's are in my area on the map. i know of a few i see when im driving about

Is there a flyer or some thing on here i could leave on their windscreen to let them know about this forum?

ive added myself but im supprised at how few corrado's are in my area on the map. i know of a few i see when im driving about

Is there a flyer or some thing on here i could leave on their windscreen to let them know about this forum?

Now THATS dedication! :lol:

Some people just don't use the internet as much buddy, If I spot a rado I like in a car park or something I sometimes leave a little note to say "hi, like the car! nice VR etc." Even got a reply on here saying thanks once. But I don't think a propaganda campaign will work so well!

Or... if you want to be mean you could leave little notes saying "hello, I like your sirocco"

I have seen this before on other forums and I think its a great idea. A printable calling card you can just leave under a windscreen wiper or something. It would be cool if someone with photoshop skills could make something up.

i was a bit drunk when i added my marker and put my reg number on, now i dnt know how to change it :cuckoo:

If you scroll to the top off all the markers, you'll see the edit button. Click on that, then scroll back down to your marker, click once on that, and hey presto - you can edit your details. When finished, click ok on the marker box, then scroll back up through the markers, and you'll see a 'done' button.

I've removed you reg no for you though!

Added my daily It can also be seen on street map :lol:

:eek: Ive managed to move g60marc's.. with my chubby fingers sorry how do I repair this...

I seem to be living in a Corrado free zone :(

Is that like the twilight zone?

I feel the same way... nearest C according to the map is Glasgow!

err cough cough :scratch: I only have the 2 rados too :lol:

i was a bit drunk when i added my marker and put my reg number on, now i dnt know how to change it :cuckoo:

If you scroll to the top off all the markers, you'll see the edit button. Click on that, then scroll back down to your marker, click once on that, and hey presto - you can edit your details. When finished, click ok on the marker box, then scroll back up through the markers, and you'll see a 'done' button.

I've removed you reg no for you though!

good man :salute:

Added myself on-(well big bro ozowen did), finally sorted the insurance faff out, so 2 months after buying my first Rado I will soon be getting to drive her. Not many of us in North Wales but I'll have a friendly wave and a flash of lights for any fellow Corrado's.