A16 RNN

***FOUND Silver corrado STOLEN FROM MILTON KEYNES FOUND*****

im in bedfordshire so will keep my eye out, no corrado gets around my way without someone telling me as well, hope it turns up as i cant imagine mine getting stolen :(

Sorry to here this Aaron,

Will keep my eyes peeled also as i'm in and around MK a lot as well as the rest of Bedfordshire.

God forbid but if its starts getting broken i'm almost certain someone will spot it.

Best of luck chap.

On my phone so can't load any pictures but some robbing coont stole my corrado last night In Milton Keynes

If anyone hears, sees or knows anything... Or if anything comes up for sale on any forum please let me know

It is a j reg silver corrado slammed on g60 steels, it has tinted front lights and half black tinted rears the rear passenger panel has rattle can paint and driver door is in crap paint condition to, it is a 1.8 16v

Number plate is J469 CYO

If anyone hears anything please call Aaron 07980349316 thanks

That sucks man, i live in milton keynes and will keep an eye out for you, where about was it stolen from?

T0ssers! Hope you find it mate and in one piece.

+1

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Best of luck!

Sorry to hear this, hope it is found and in the same condition you left it.

I really do not understand this type of thieving - are you from MK or where you there visiting/shopping ?

I'm from mk wendy... To be honest I'm sik of owning nice cars my '61 beetle was trashed by kids in Woburn few months back while I was at my missus house.... And it's not same people coz te kids that did it where about 12 and don't no where I live

************** UPDATE....... UPDATE........UPDATE****************

car has been found recovered by the police and 300 buck later it i out of compound and back on my drive

she has not been looked after at all thrashed over speedhumps, barrel smashed, panels dented, interior fukt, rear lights smashed to take bulbs!!! grill and wheels stolen and there is some coolant water all over car maybe pipe or something not had time to investigate so far

i am going to start a wanted thread of most of the bits i have so far seen i need and i know its really cheeky but if anyone does have anything spare that they want rid of i would be so apreciative it would be untrue!

thans for all your help guys

aaron

when the list is up i will have a look at what i have for you , sorry to here of your troubles . these w.....s need a serious kickin :mad2:

Congrats on getting it back, sorry to hear about the state though, why take bulbs?! Its beyond me why someone would do something like this...

I've got a few bits floating around somewhere so once your list is up ill see if ive got anything that you can have

nightmare.. will take a look at the list and see if i can help..

rear bulbs will have been removed so brake lights etc dont show at night, not to keep!

Shit, that really sucks mate... glad you got it back tho...

I've got a spare standard rear light cluster set... I wanted to keep em as mine are currently an all red rear set and the laquer is peeling... but You can have them for whatever the going price is...

Glad you have it back, sorry to hear about the state it's in. get a list up and if there's anything I've got you need I'll send it down to you.

cheers jon

any interior trim that you need that I have spare Ill send your way for the cost of the postage mate, no worries :)

Did they find the people who nicked it or just the car?