badgerman

Leather Trimmed centre tunnel / pillar trims - now in cream!

Looks good mate shame you so far away as I could have dropped off a late spec tunnel section for you to have a go on ;)

Is that the only differences in the tunnels? Back bench Early / late , Hump / no hump? I just want to make sure there aren't any other unexpected derivatives.

Looks good mate shame you so far away as I could have dropped off a late spec tunnel section for you to have a go on ;)

Is that the only differences in the tunnels? Back bench Early / late , Hump / no hump? I just want to make sure there aren't any other unexpected derivatives.

i dont think its solely late or early as the 8v i believe have no hump whereas the VRs do. But you're right afaik the difference is only with or without a hump.

i dont think its solely late or early as the 8v i believe have no hump whereas the VRs do. But you're right afaik the difference is only with or without a hump.

Cool, cheers bud. I am going to try and get one of each style in preparation. I have promised the first to Dragon green so who else definitely wants these?

Ive got the same one as your first picture on the thread :)

Hump or no hump is your interior type i.e if you have a back seat bench that has a hump in the middle (arm resty thing that holds the first aid kit). The hump extends out a bit over the tunnel and covers the bit I have been trying to trim.

The one in the pics is from a no hump interior!

I once I have re-done this one for Dragon G , you are next in line ;)

how much is a set again Badger? Anyone else wanting a cream leather one?

£160 posted dude. I forgot to look into the cream leather for you, I will get on it tomorrow.

Any updates ? :D

Sorry mate I have had a mental amount of freelance design work in that needs to be completed for thursday. I was hoping to tweek the one in the photos and send to your good self in the latter part of this week.

Just so I'm clear on this, the price is £160 to trim the complete centre console (3-pieces) including the gearshift plastic including postage ?

How much would you charge to retrim a leather steering wheel ?

Just so I'm clear on this, the price is £160 to trim the complete centre console (3-pieces) including the gearshift plastic including postage ?

How much would you charge to retrim a leather steering wheel ?

Yeah dude, thats about it. All the bits below (except the gear shift gaiter. I could do the gaiter - I just haven't tried yet!).

th_PAn.jpg

If the wheel is like the one shown below, then I could do it all for £200 + 10 postage. I sold the last wheel for £60 so there is a little saving ;). If it is another type I will need to have a look at it.

th_100_1461.jpg

As mentioned in the thread, my only 2 provisos are -

one - I don't really want to work on parts from your cars I would much prefer that they are spares so that in the unlikely event that I bugger them up beyond repair you won't want to deck me because you can't use your car.

two - I am mega busy at the moment with work, freelancing and the trimming I do. I will endeavour to complete the work by certain deadlines but sometimes things slip - I can guarantee communication but I hope for a bit of understanding should things not happen to schedule ;)

Sounds good mate, will only require the centre-tunnel trim and gear-surround doing though.

I will have a spare set of centre-tunnel trims in next few days, so if you can PM me with delivery details I can get them sent off to you.

Cheers :D

I'll be in touch with you in the new year for a mk2 golf steering wheel leathered just need to get the kids xmas sorted first

I'll be in touch with you in the new year for a mk2 golf steering wheel leathered just need to get the kids xmas sorted first

Cool buddy. I might do one in preparation over the crimbo if I can get one. Whats the age of the car?