VR6 Lee

Grand Turismo 5 - Official Thread

I didnt want to pay an extra £8ish for del on 24th so ive booked the day off on the 25th and play it then :) but then im on hols for a week so i only get one day on it :(

Cost me nothing for the next day delivery. Amazon and trailing some sort of express delivery option, which i opted for.

It's appeared on sainsbury's stock system at £20! This may be changed before release but if that's the price it's a steal!

Received my wheel stand pro today brilliant bit of kit spent a bit of time putting it together just need a cable tidy and a few cable ties and its ready for tomorrow when fingers crossed it will be coming through the letter box :D

At home sitting waiting for it to install

Aargh......

First an update on psn then the install I've had the bloody game for an hour and still havnt played it!!!!!!!!!!

The pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played for 3 hours and after the huge install for a good 40mins i was racing using my G27 steering wheel.

From me it gets a huge thumbs up graphics are A1 ive done a few races in the beginners section then went and did a few on the license challenges.

Had a go in a go kart yes theres go karts in it and then had a go at Nascar brilliant stuff

Enjoy everyone when you get it in the post tomorrow

Mines been dispatched 1st class today but im off thursday so I should have a pretty tidy motor by Friday :) really cant wait for it

we will be able to get some league going im sure

Oh yes mate that would be 8)

Also, have people got headsets, would make communicating during a game easier. Isnt that right Ryan - F1 was a pain to talk via PS3 message system - SLOW! :lol:

yea hopefully its good in that way and the communication is easy. Ps3 is a little lacking in that department compared with xbox

apparently cause I got it on my psp I will be able to transfer my garage across. I got some beasts in my garage lol. A naughty countach and race tune r32

apparently cause I got it on my psp I will be able to transfer my garage across. I got some beasts in my garage lol. A naughty countach and race tune r32

Damm!! I wish I thought of this :clap: