VR6 Lee

Grand Turismo 5 - Official Thread

My brother picked up a copy this morning which I am looking forward to playing when i get home... only 6.5hours to go....

Have seen a brief demo this morning, my bro trying to go around Trial Mountain in a GT500, he really needs to work on his RWD driving skills but the graphics/dynamics looked very good!

dave

still no GT5 from Blockbuster..grrr!!!!!

Did you do standard del (pay £32)? if so it will be delivered tomorrow. If you paid express (an extra £8ish) then you should get it today.

Mine's installing now. Does anyone know if the TopGear test track is available from the off or will I have to unlock it?

It's getting average reviews, even from the fanboys. The clutch operation is still iffy and apparantly the online mode is poor. I have had GT5 Prologue for a few years now and got a GameRacer Elite combined with a Logitech G25 last year to get the full sim experience. I have to say the online mode on GT5P was garbage and the actual driving simulation is poor compared to Forza 3 on my 360 with Microsoft's own wireless wheel (which simulates MUCH better, especially understeer). Apparantly this new full GT5 title's online operation is no better than GT5P. Totally unacceptable, what the hell have they been working on for the last 5 years???

Picked a copy up from Tescos enroute home, been stuck on 20mins left for 10mins :(

Yeah took me an hour to firstly download the update then another 30 mins for it to install.

It better come tomorrow... Im missing out big time

Had a go at my bro's with the Logitech G27...OMG, its amazing!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

wtf. I must of decided not to install game data this morning and went straight to arcade. Was expecting a installation must of cancelled it whoops. Now I gotta wait again after waiting all day in work. I did play a little this morning thought in a lambo and thought it was great, I managed to drift the gallardo quite well with a dualshock pad

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

EDIT, gives me 20 mines to spend all my credits on my PSP version and get a head start on you all :wave: :norty:

how do we all get go karts? Im gonna give the track creator a go for a mint little go kart track :)

My copy is waiting for me at home :) Looking forward to getting into it over the next few days!

Just played it for a bit and got my B license, gave me a kart and mazda for doing it. Love the game but the music i had to switch that off as that is f**kin s**t and annoying

Just played it for a bit and got my B license, gave me a kart and mazda for doing it. Love the game but the music i had to switch that off as that is f**kin s**t and annoying

Yeah the music isnt brilliant. Could have jazzed it up a bit.