Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

In.Pro taillights, anyone interested?

is it too late to jump in here?

There's always gotta be one :lol: . No problem, hop on and I'll get you a set of clears, though they are also priced at £159 (incl. postage to the UK) rather than £145 for the smoked In.Pros.

And just to whet your appetite for the clears, here's a piccie of them attached to a Alfa Romeo-coloured Rado:

hofeinfahrt.jpg

Tempest

Just an update:

Have received the monies from 4 folk so far, will only bank the cheques once I have received all (so no worries), as I need at least 6 to go ahead with the price mentioned above.

BTW: It's not too late yet, should you wish to join in and want a set as well!

Cheers,

Tempest

Sent you a PM, Supercharged !

BTW: Welcome aboard, happy Corrado-ing here 8)

Tempest

Just a quickie folks:

Are the following folks still interested in the tail lights: Sadinn, PhatVR6?

Still need payment from 1 more person before I have payment for 6 sets (although 7 have apparently confirmed, just waiting for payment from the last 2).

Quite keen to proceed, as some have already been waiting for almost a week, but need payment from everyone in order to do 1 bank transfer.

Sorry to rush things, but the 2004 season is about to start, what better way to start than with a new set of In.Pros :mrgreen:

Tempest

ill have a set of m3 style ones mate if you still need people. Send us a pm with your details and total price and ill send you a cheque.

Cheers mate, dan

Sorry guys - been fast asleep - let me get my chequebook out and send it on to you tomorrow - that's assuming it's still ok to do so and I haven't lost my slot???????

Cheers

PM sent, Sadinn.

Will wait 2 more days, then this ball's gotta start rolling, me cashing in the cheques, transferring the money across and ordering :mrgreen:

Tempest

@ MikeVR6: OK.

Anyone else wishing to join, do so asap, as I'll start the ball rolling on Monday.

Jeez, we'll all be driving around with smoked In.Pros :oops: :lol:

Tempest

Correct, as "Supercharged Junkie" has already said, GB is part of the EU, so no discounts on the VAT, but neither any import charges :)

OK, will start cashing cheques Monday, transfer money / order by Wednesday or Thursday, transfer can take a few days, so you'll get them after the Malvern VW event :oops:

Tempest

OK, have banked all the cheques from everyone who's come on-board of this group-buy so far. 9 people want to go for the smoked In.Pros, 1 for the clear/reds.

Cheques have cleared, I have transferred the money to Germany and ordered the 10 sets of In.Pros today.

I have forwarded your individual address details to the seller in Gemany for him to ship out to you directly, therefore cancelling out any further delays that shipping them first to me and me then shipping them on within the UK would cause (hopefully this strategy will work :) ).

Now bearing in mind that tomorrow and Monday are holidays in both the UK and Germany, nothing may happen over the Easter weekend.

As soon as I get confirmation from the seller that the money has arrived in his account / or he has started shipping or whatever, I will let you know :)

At least I'll be the only one with smoked In.Pros at the Malvern Show this Sunday :roll: :wink:

Cheers,

Tempest

Hello Tempest,

Missed the lights due to being out the country for a while,

Any chance you can let me know where in Germany you got the inpro's?

Just off there next month on business and will be able to pick some up myself from my German mate if he can find where you got them?

Also im confused as i think i saw some inpro's that were red bottoms with clear smoked tops?????

cheers

Just phoned the guy in Germany to get a status report so to speak :D

Guess what? The lights have gone out today smiley-dance.gif, and should, postage service on both sides and customs' sometimes insistent inquisitiveness, especially on the GB side (IRA and all that sh*te is the excuse) permitting, be with you all this week, if not early next week :mrgreen:

The guy drives a Rado himself, they're looking at bringing out another Rado styling toy, will email me pics as and when, something to do with rear window covers ...

Anyway, peeps who've missed this group buy, you can catch him at this year's GTI International, his name is Heiko Höpner, so keep an eye open for stands from Germany (dodgy accent, don't you just love it, bit like me then :oops: ) selling In.Pros. Don't know what price he's going to charge, but you could do worse than try and mention my name, the group buy etc.

Cheers,

Tempest