Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

In.Pro taillights, anyone interested?

Hi folks,

As I have already been looking for some time for smoked In.Pros at a decent price, all roads lead to Germany :lol:

There may potentially be a group-buy starting up on a German forum, and hence I was wondering whether anyone over here in good ol' Blighty might be interested in the original In.Pros (all 3 colour combinations are possible) to bump up the numbers?

Initial pricing (excluding postage) is around the €260 (approx. £183), but might be able to get that down to €230 (approx. £162).

I do realise that:

a) it's still more expensive than the recent FK group-buy,

b) it's potentially very shortly after the FK group-buy that took place here :oops:

But: having seen the smoked ones, I do prefer the In.Pros, as they are soooo much darker than the FKs :)

Tempest

I'll let you know if I decide I don't like my red/clear in pro lights.

I really wanted the tined ones, but for £87 I couldn't really not buy these ones.

OK, just had some feedback from Germany: €260 is the maximum price, less if we're enough takers, so come-on, break your piggy banks.

Any colour you like, as long as it's either red/clear, all-clear (Lexus style :roll: ), or smoked (tinted, the ones I'm after 8) ).

Tempest

PhatVR6 if you do decide to go for the tinted IN-PROS. I would be very much interested in your red/clear ones if they were to be for sale?

Cheers Fraser

Buy the from the US off ebay, with the pound buying $1.90 at the mo its cheap

Are they the In.Pros or the FK (without E-Mark)? More likely the FKs, methinks :wink:

Tempest

Right, just had some feedback from Germany:

In.Pros tinted (i.e. smoked) available for €229 (approx. £160) :shock: !! That's including p&p within Germany, I'm waiting for a price for the p&p to the UK. But that's a bloody good price, if you ask me, folks !

Only downside is that they'll take 3-4 weeks to ship :(

I would need some confirmed orders at this stage, I don't envisage p&p to the UK to be more than £10 max.. I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,

Tempest (Eric)

just been to Dubfreeze today, and a UK trader is sellin them at £150 a piece anyway for the red/clear lights :D

Anyone seen the all smoked 'In-Pro's'... I noticed them in a magazine ad & they looked good

Anyone seen the all smoked 'In-Pro's'... I noticed them in a magazine ad & they looked good

Yup, me, still sitting on my kitchen worktop, mind, as I've just returned from Germany (quick visit to my parents, where I had my set of tinted In.Pros delivered to, turned up this morning just before I left again :D ) by plane, so I'll soon get cracking. But they look dark :shock: , which is exactly what I wanted :D . They also have the E1-mark on them, come with some German legal documents (in case your Rado has to pass the German MOT, say :mrgreen: ), original packaging, fitting instructions, the lot, paid approx. 160 quid for 'm 8)

Tempest

Welcome back Eric.

Want me to sticky this thread to get a bit of attention to it?

Want me to sticky this thread to get a bit of attention to it?

Can do 8)

I forgot to mention in my previous post that the tinted In.Pros have NO Bling all over them, which the FKs do (resulting in some of the folks having bought the FK having to painstakingly de-bling them :( ), the casing is simply black moulded plastic, only the inner end, where the light bulbs go is chromed plastic.

Now then, the original source that I had has now told me that his price of €229 was for In.Pros WITHOUT the E-mark !!! :mad: Apart from the fact that this terribly confused me (as I now think he was trying to flog me FKs, as all In.Pros have the E-mark) I then decided to try a different source, again in Germany. That source is where I got mine from, at €230 (excl. p&p), they are genuine In.Pros, E-mark, original box etc, and no 3-4 weeks waiting :D

Just to let you know, I can still get the In.Pros (just done so myself :) )

Tempest

Just fitted the In.Pros in the freezing cold last night, where RobyD kindly provided the necessary lighting with his Rado, so I could see something :lol: .

Initial impression was a good fit straight out of the box, needs a bit of aligning (will leave that for the weekend - hopefully warmer, no snow etc. :mad: ), and they are DARK!!!! 8) Just what I wanted, as it nicely blends in with the black licence plate holder. Will post pics as soon as I have them.

Tempest

Hi Guys,

Are these the style you are talking about? This was my car as i was fitting the lights (yes they still needed adjustment in the pic) and it makes a massive difference to the super orange lenses that used to be on my car :) Mine are in-pro design industries and cost me £230 :o but it was worth it as i wasnt making a special journey to germany for a pair!

Here's my link;

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/attachments/dsc00542_2.jpg

(excuse the filthy car...i aint too good at cleaning!)

Yeah they look like the ones.

I saw these on Tempests G60 the other night and they looked EXCELLENT. On a white car (and any dark coloured car I am sure), these are the taillights you want, no doubt about it!

Finally got round to taking some piccies of the smoked In.Pros, just not on my Corrado yet (pics to follow):

Tempest

How much can we get them for then? I would definately be in for a group buy - but when??

Should still be able to get them for approx. 165 quid plus p&p from Germany to the UK. P&P should be around the 10 quid mark. Still cheaper than what Venom sell them for. I'll see whether I can get some sort of discount depending on quantity, and whether all clusters have to be the same, or whether we can mix, as In.Pro also do 3 types: smoked (like I have), clear/red, and M3-style clear.

Tempest