Swompy

Coleford carnival of transport

Hya All,

Will meet up with everyone at the first pit stop. Just me Jake no passengers, but as above have spoken with bro and he is definately having the 7th spot, I told him it was a great day and look how far he is travelling to get to the show. Weather looks good so shorts are at the ready :-)

Nice one Oz :D

Cant wait now got to fix the VR tomorrow then clean it sunday

Nice one Oz :D

Cant wait now got to fix the VR tomorrow then clean it sunday

Yep, tomorrow is clean the VR day!!

Ian.

And the refreshments has been confirmed as home made Gloucestershire Pasties :cool:

And the refreshments has been confirmed as home made Gloucestershire Pasties :cool:

Good man - this was the news we'd all been waiting for!

Do we know where our parking lot is?

Where are we meeting in Westbury on Severn will it be at the Bell Inn just checking Google Maps 3D

Good man - this was the news we'd all been waiting for!

Do we know where our parking lot is?

No not yet Vaughan, we are in the yellow area but not sure where that is.

Where are we meeting in Westbury on Severn will it be at the Bell Inn just checking Google Maps 3D

There is a lay by about 50-100 meters before that, I will be there waiting so you wont miss me.

Sorry to hear that Ryan :( Feel free to pop along if you can

Sunshine, cars galore , scenic pootles and homemade pasties (big thanks to Jake's Mum) made for a very enjoyable day:-)

Good to see everyone. Hope you made it home ok Oz? - sorry about the windy single lane track detour on the way home - the road looked just too interesting to ignore:-)

Pictures to follow.

Sunshine, cars galore , scenic pootles and homemade pasties (big thanks to Jake's Mum) made for a very enjoyable day:-)

Good to see everyone. Hope you made it home ok Oz? - sorry about the windy single lane track detour on the way home - the road looked just too interesting to ignore:-)

Pictures to follow.

Bit worried about Oz, I put my foot down a bit to try and catch you up and next time I looked in the mirror there was no sign of him - I did stop in a layby for 5 mins or so but didn't catch me up?

Good day out though, glorious weather and some cracking cars too!!

Ian.

Aye, was a good day! Realised I was quite burnt once I got home. The cars got a lot of attention (IT'S NOT A SCIROCCO!). Thanks again to Jake's Mum for the brilliant food 8)

Was good to see everyone, including Toad! :lol: Hope Oz got home OK :(

ps- the VR I went to see was ready for the scrapheap + the owner was a bit of a to$$er :(

Was a great day indeed and very hot. I am even more sunburned today than I got yesterday cleaning the car. Woops

Hope Oz is ok too, didnt sound to promising for the trip home :(

If we dont hear from him tomorrow we will have to send out a search party

Thanks all for a great day. Good company, amazing pastie (thanks again Swompy's mum), sunshine and cars, what more could you want. 385 mile round trip (ish after the mini diversion on the way home) and still a little bit left in the tank !!!!

I've spoken to Oz and he got home fine and it is now nicely tucked up on the drive after his missus and neighbour pushed it on whilst he steered!!!!

Thanks again and see you all again soon.

Cazza shame about the VR as it looks half decent in the pics.

A few photos from today and lastly but not leastly thanks to Jake for getting this organised!