hyland770

2x borbet A's 9J or wider OR Schmidt modern lines Or...

anything with a dish preferably a set with front 7.5j and the rears 9j open to any dish rims, i got borbets on atm and would love to keep them but all 4 are 7.5 j and i want wide rears!

Will have a set of 8j and 8.5j bbs rm's for sale soon, polished dish's, brand new polished half height centre nuts, new chrome or anodised genuine bbs bolts, powdercoated centres all with virtually new 175/50/15's...

sounds like it may be a bit out of budget for me :/ im looking for something around the £700 mark, (sell my borbets for £375 and then stump up the cash) would ideally like 16's too...

still, got any pics?

I want to sell my staggerd borbet set and get a set if staggered modernlines....

as in the borbets are wide at the rear!? sounds perfect dude!!! erm i dont suppose if i gave you some money and a pair of my 7.5j's you could just let me have the rears? then you can just sell a set of 7.5j's (see where im coming from??)

I want to sell my staggerd borbet set and get a set if staggered modernlines....

as in the borbets are wide at the rear!? sounds perfect dude!!! erm i dont suppose if i gave you some money and a pair of my 7.5j's you could just let me have the rears? then you can just sell a set of 7.5j's (see where im coming from??)

I think Nath's borbets are 5x100 though as his is a vr...

Good luck with your search mate, 9's all round are very ftw on a valver btw...lol

yeah just did some detective work and saw his are 5 stud.....FUCK! i really just want the wide rears, im happy with the front just need that holy "stance" lol they've stopped making borbet A's now (according to the bloke at rimstyle) i was gonna buy them new otherwise as ive been searching for sooooo long now but cant even buy them bloody new!

sounds like it may be a bit out of budget for me :/ im looking for something around the £700 mark, (sell my borbets for £375 and then stump up the cash) would ideally like 16's too...

still, got any pics?

Theres a few pics in my build thread in the members gallery, no pics with the polished alloy centre nuts tho I'm afraid..

Hi mate got 3 borbets at the moment as I wrote my car off and damaged the front 7.5 but the rest are in ok condition. The rears are 9j and to be honest I'm looking for around £300 for all 3. I'm double minded at the mo as all I need is 1 more alloy and I'll have a good set again but let me know if your interested . Not really gonna sel just the 2 9js as the 7.5 won't sell lol

O yea they are 4 x 100 and came off my mk 2 golf

Harv

They haven't stopped making borbets afaik maybe rimsyle have run out. Try somewhere else or speak to borbet direct which if I remember right comes from autopart wheels, I could be wrong with that tho

hey i have a set of borbet a's 9j all round and i want to swap two 9j's for two 7.5j's stud 4x100 if any one intrested text me on 07535697564(ross) crawley