dogger

SpoonFedTuning 70mm front spoiler and rear wing group buy

does anyone know the weight of a standard corrado rear wing? i don't fancy going out in the rain and taking it off to weigh it.

also, do you do a standard shape carbon rear wing? I would prefer a standard shape one, especially if it's any cheaper.

yeah,im in for a fg wing dogger :D

veedub dave - more info -->

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.p ... uro-Lip....

thanks for the link did'nt read all of it just the first few pages guessing there is'nt going to be a CF 70mm front spoiler for a little while, but would be intrested in a 90mm CF but don't want to mess the group buy up for every one else.

Dave.

would you be able to do my front spoiler as a carbon fiber one? also intrested in a carbon rear wing would that be able to be shipped at the same time as all the others?

Dave.

The only front spoiler in carbon fiber is the 90mm version. I don't offer the 70mm in carbon.

I really like the fog light / indicator housings you've made. Any chance you'll be putting those into production?

I'd be up for a 90 or 100mm spoiler. 70mm just looks the same as the stock 50mm to me, both of which look too weedy imo. The Corrado needs the butch and chunky front spoiler imo, but I guess some folk ride too low for it :D

would you be able to do my front spoiler as a carbon fiber one? also intrested in a carbon rear wing would that be able to be shipped at the same time as all the others?

Dave.

The only front spoiler in carbon fiber is the 90mm version. I don't offer the 70mm in carbon.

ok can i have a 90mm one in carbon and also would like to get a fiberglass rear spoiler.

Dave.

@kevhaywire

Over here in eire it's not that your car is riding low, but there are so many speed bumps. potholes and dodgy ramps that a 90 mm just grounds constantly - and my car is on OEM suspension ! Lost both my air duct panels from the bottom recently, they make some racket before they die - so I guess 70mm has to be a good compromise, as the 50 seems obsolete and is a bit small.

I really like the fog light / indicator housings you've made. Any chance you'll be putting those into production?

Yes I plan to produce the LED set up complete with housings and relay set up. We just started working on the production version. I don't have a time table for when they will be available but I should know in the next few weeks. Also pricing as well.

ok can i have a 90mm one in carbon and also would like to get a fiberglass rear spoiler.

Dave.

The only thing I need to work out is with the CF90mm lip. The problem is with USPS the longest box they will accept is 60" and the CF lip won't fit into the 60" box I ship the urethane lips in without cracking. I need to see if a wider box that is 60" long will work. I'll get back on this on Monday.

Hi everyone. I will have the price on shipping on Monday. I'm going to see how many front spoilers can fit into a box that will be acceptable for USPS size constraints. I'm hoping to get at least 5 into each box so as to reduce the cost per person as low as possible. The good thing is the rear spoilers can fit in the empty space inside the box that the front spoilers don't fill. Also I will update the list for the 70mm spoiler and add the rear spoilers to the list.

I also wanted to post about a part in the works. We are just beginning the tooling process here for the LHD drive version and I have the parts being sent to me to make the prototype for a RHD version for the UK. Its a one piece lower windshield trim. It will be available only in fiberglass and should be reasonably priced. I won't offer it in carbon fiber due to how much it increases the tooling cost which would also make the price of the fiberglass version go up. I really want this part to sell for as low as possible. There will also be plastic plugs/caps to fill the wiper holes so if someone wants to run no wipers it looks clean.

Pics of the LHD version.

a914a1d7.jpg

This is a custom mono wiper part. Posting just to give an idea of what they will look like off the car.

7baee3a9.jpg