dogger

SpoonFedTuning 70mm front spoiler and rear wing group buy

The 70mm front spoilers are being made Thursday and Friday. My vendor has been busy the first half of the week and couldn't start on them until later in the week. I will everything shipped out on Monday.

Hi Everyone. The vendor didn't get the production run completed today so its carrying over into the weekend. I will pick them up Monday if I can make it there in time or Tuesday at the latest. They will be shipped out Wednesday instead of Monday.

We just finished the carbon fiber rear spoiler mold and made the first test part. Thought I would share a couple of pictures. Came out really nice!

3 piece mold.

71fa1aee.jpg

Close up detail shot.

2636adc5.jpg

Installed.

2820d21f.jpg

id like a rear spoiler when there ready please.

also would like a number plate plinth if you could make one

thanks rich

Rich,

The rear spoilers are in production now. The plate holder I am trying to get a Euro version right now. I would like to make both versions in carbon fiber. I'm waiting to hear back from my friend in the UK about the part.

I have the front spoilers and rear spoiler here ready to ship. Just waiting for a last minute order for a carbon fiber rear spoiler to be finished so I can pack everything up and shipped.

I found a Euro license plate holder local to me that I can use to make the mold. This coming week I hope we can start on making the mold. Keep this updated.

I'm going to see if we can do both from the same mold. I will know this week.

Everything is packed and ready to ship. I just need to get Mikki's shipping information and I'll drop everything off at the post office.

Great news. Are these in the post?

Shipped today. Sorry for the delay everyone. There was a last minute addition to the package and it delayed the shipping. I'll have Mikki post once she receives the package. Thank you again.

Shipped today. Sorry for the delay everyone. There was a last minute addition to the package and it delayed the shipping. I'll have Mikki post once she receives the package. Thank you again.

Good news, I'll keep an eye out for Mikki's post.

There is a bit of interest here in the US for a G60 badgeless front grill like what Bonrath and a few other companies made before. Our version would be in rigid urethane rather than ABS which would make it a lot less prone to breaking tabs/supports like the OE ABS grills do. It would also withstand small impacts without breaking. Hoping the price can be around $50GBP.

745cec9c.jpg

been waiting for news on the scuttle panel myself

delock license plate holder wood be good to

never been a fan of the early grill looks good theo

thought i read about the scuttle panel being made ? are you going to make these ? regards rob

The part we are making replaces the 3 plastic trim pieces at the base of the windscreen and is one smooth part. For certain it will come in gloss black fiberglass and hopefully be available in carbon fiber as well. We are finishing the mold right now for the LHD version and I'm waiting to receive the parts from the UK for a RHD version. I'll keep updating as things progress. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

i would be interested in a CF euro plinth and one of these new rear wings. any chance of cf or fg wings (fenders)

I'm picking up a OE Euro plate holder tomorrow to use for making the mold. Hopefully we will get started on it next week. The rear wings(spoilers) are in full production now and taking orders for both fiberglass and carbon fiber.

I don't have any plans to do large CF parts like fenders or hoods right now. There is interest here for a G60 CF hood but its not something that will happen anytime soon.

One part planned are carbon fiber strut tower caps. I had a meeting today about this and design work will begin this next week.