dogger

SpoonFedTuning 70mm front spoiler and rear wing group buy

Mikki tracked the shipment over the weekend and said it was with customs. She expected to hear from them shortly. She said she would post once you picked up the package and let everyone know what the duty fees will be. Hopefully she posts soon.

I have one of the prototype carbon fiber rear spoilers for sale. Its a nice part but has a few minor flaws in it. The one cool thing is this will be the only version in existence since we made some changes to the mold after this one unique wing was made from that mold. The price is $350US. Here is the for sale thread on the Vortex.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5221781-FS-Carbon-Fiber-Extended-Rear-Wing

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Here are some pics of the first lower windshield trim in fiberglass that sells for $94GBP plus shipping. I still don't know if there will be a carbon fiber version. Hopefully I will know by the end of the week.

94968caa.jpg

ad75efaf.jpg

4da2f77d.jpg

Can't wait to see these in the flesh - my 90mm is suffering on the ramps that are everywhere here in Ireland

I'm still waiting to get the OE RHD pieces from my contact in the UK so I can make the mold.

Hi everyone,

The customs notice has finally arrived. Unfortunately its ~20% over my initial estimate (grr) so taxes (mostly vat) are as follows:

70mm front spoiler - £20

Rear wing - £30

My paypal is [email protected]. I'm expecting payments from the following people:

70MM Front Spoiler

Eddy.H

fendervg

1xshaunx1

nathan

corradophil

Fiberglass Rear Wing

supercharged will

If you can all make payment asap please I will pay customs tomorrow and get everything released. Postage costs are still £20 each unless we can meet up. I regularly do a circuit from Exeter - Manchester - Leeds so anywhere on that route is feasible. I seem to remember someone was in North London too? If so then my sister lives in North Finchley so we can sort something out there too. Email me if we can meet up, otherwise let me know your address with the paypal payment.

Mikki :)

Hi Mikki - thanks for organising all this - payment will be on it's way this evening as it's payday today - thanks be to whoever! I'm sure you've been hearing about the banking fiasco over in Ireland.

Payment sent, via paypal. If you could let me know about picking up as per paypal message.

Thanks

Thanks guys :) Away from home at the mo, but I expect them to be waiting for me on Thursday / Friday when I get back.

Nathan - pickup in Exeter is fine. I will email on Thursday with my number to make arrangements.

Shaun - I can drop yours off on my way home Monday evening. I'll be going down the M1 from Leeds, so email me contact details please.

Eddy - We can meet up over the weekend with yours - also email me contact details please.

Phil & Chris - will get yours packed up over the weekend and shipped on Monday.

Just Supercharged Will outstanding ;)

There are two of the 70mm front spoilers that I sent painted. Sorry I didn't paint them all but I wasn't sure if everyone would want them painted or not. Mikki there are two that are wrapped in paper. Sorry forgot to mention this to you prior. They are painted. There are instructions for all of the products for paint.

I'm looking forward to everyone getting the parts and hopefully everyone is pleased with them. I really appreciate Mikki for handling this and for everyone's patience with the group buy. Thank you!

Thanks guys :) Away from home at the mo, but I expect them to be waiting for me on Thursday / Friday when I get back.

Nathan - pickup in Exeter is fine. I will email on Thursday with my number to make arrangements.

Shaun - I can drop yours off on my way home Monday evening. I'll be going down the M1 from Leeds, so email me contact details please.

Eddy - We can meet up over the weekend with yours - also email me contact details please.

Phil & Chris - will get yours packed up over the weekend and shipped on Monday.

Just Supercharged Will outstanding ;)

Great news, thanks Mikki

Ok I have the spoilers!! :D They are all pretty nice, especially the CF one :o Will post pics later.

Who is having the painted fronts? Has that been agreed yet? If not, then this needs to be sorted by tomorrow so I know where they are going.

Phil & Chris - will get yours sent on Monday as promised.

Eddy - got your number. Will call tomorrow pm.

Nathan & Shaun - email sent. Call me tomorrow if you can.

:cat:

Sorry for only sending two painted ones. I had planned to send them all unpainted but last minute had to send those two.

I posted a few weeks ago about making a carbon fiber rear plate holder for the Euro plate. I have it ready to begin the mold/tooling process. There has been interest in a version without the keyhole but that would require a separate mold since I can't make one with and one without from the same mold without sacrificing the quality of the keyhole version. So I wanted to see what the interest is in these parts. Thanks!

James

Sorry for only sending two painted ones. I had planned to send them all unpainted but last minute had to send those two.

I posted a few weeks ago about making a carbon fiber rear plate holder for the Euro plate. I have it ready to begin the mold/tooling process. There has been interest in a version without the keyhole but that would require a separate mold since I can't make one with and one without from the same mold without sacrificing the quality of the keyhole version. So I wanted to see what the interest is in these parts. Thanks!

James

i would want one with the key hole.