dogger

SpoonFedTuning 70mm front spoiler and rear wing group buy

just like to say i recieved my grill, was well packaged and didnt take long to arrive, will def buy of spoonfed again

o and the grills as sexy as hell

Thanks for the post. Cheers!

Does this group buy still need 5 people to purchase at a time?

Many thanks

Rob

Its only worthwhile with 4 or 5 people minimum. Or I can just ship direct to you. With the group buy you save some on shipping. I'm hoping to organize a group buy for the lower windscreen trim piece if there are enough people interested.

For some time I have been asked if the rain tray (scuttle) that I make will fit RHD cars. I had been led to believe that the sheet metal on the cars were different but from closer inspection of pictures recently its been confirmed that the sheet metal is the same for RHD and LHD Corrados. The wiper motor and linkage is the main difference so we are trying to confirm is the VR wiper linkage allow enough clearance on the RHD cars like it does on the LHD cars. If it does, than the rain trays we make will fit RHD cars.

The one piece lower windscreen trim is ready to be molded. I need to see if there is enough interest in this part for us to produce it. Here is a pic of the final prototype. They would be available in gloss black gel coat fiberglass, carbon fiber, and carbon/Kevlar. Pricing should be around $100GBP for fiberglass and $125GBP for carbon fiber and carbon/Kevlar.

ac40fe17.jpg

Thank you for the reply dodger :D

i would be intrested in a scuttle panel for my vr and i defo want a 70mm splitter

It might be better to start a new thread for the rain trims !

I will deffo have a lower windscreen trim in c/f and rain tray if/when made

Mate, parts do look great but I have to ask, fitting, a lot of non genuine parts don't fit spot on. You're confident they are a snug fit? No modding needed?

No offence intended, just bad past experiences! :)

No offense taken. I appreciate you asking if you have concerns.

The fit on all of the parts we sell are very good and matches the OE rear spoiler. They install with the factory brackets and hardware. No modifications needed. We've sold 40 rear spoilers in the 6 months since they were introduced with not one issue, so I am confident in the fit. Out of that 40 about 8 are in the UK now.

Nice Corrado btw!

My rear spoiler arrived today,top product,top bloke,

Spoonfed products help to keep our Corrados alive,

thanks for selling your great products abroad

My rear spoiler arrived today,top product,...............

Sounds good - any chance of some detailed pics of the edge curves and underside please - and also look forward to the installed pics. Thanks

Looks top notch - particularly like the dark option.

Mines due in the bodyshop for a windows out respray on the first of October,so wont be installed until then,

if you have a look on Vortex, theres a few threads on there where people have fitted them,mines in fibreglass,i can do you a few pics uninstalled if you want

Had a "dry run" with my spoiler today, put my spare brackets on,took old one off, new one fitted as good as the original, the extra size seems to suit the Corrado very well. When up looks immense in the rear view mirror ! Tried to take some pics, but came out a bit iffy ! Mines in fibreglass as I'm going for the oem+ look5284889e-4e62-2c52.jpg

sorry i missed these but i'd like a fibreglass rear spoiler. Is there any more in a group that could start this us again?

I have a special deal going right now on the fiberglass rear spoilers for $200US/£125 plus $40US/£25 shipping direct to you. Normally they sell for $275/£175 so this is a great price.

yea thats a good price, how long will you honour that price? will it be still that price in 2 or 3 weeks?

any progress on the RHD wiper motor covers/scuttle panel?

cheers Si.

Right now the only part we are planning to tool for is the one piece lower windscreen trim. The scuttle cover won't happen unless the one piece trim sells. Its too expensive to tool for these parts unless they sell enough to pay for the tooling at least.

yea thats a good price, how long will you honour that price? will it be still that price in 2 or 3 weeks?

That price is good until September 25, 2011.

Anyone recieved and fitted one of the 70mm spoilers yet?

Jay

Hopefully someone will post and reply. I have sold a few to the UK but worldwide we have sold over 50 of the 70mm spoilers. TM Tuning sells them as well.

Anyone recieved and fitted one of the 70mm spoilers yet?

Jay

...Hopefully someone will post and reply. I have sold a few to the UK but worldwide we have sold over 50 of the 70mm spoilers. TM Tuning sells them as well.

Here the 70mm lip spoiler fitted on my Corrado:

207461_2039398107468_1319757708_32427970_993137_n.jpg

205601_2039450148769_1319757708_32428049_402766_n.jpg

221815_2039462509078_1319757708_32428052_7768994_n.jpg

216921_2041405277646_1319757708_32431511_5439901_n.jpg

Please note that on the above pics the spoiler is held with zip ties, I hadn't installed the oe bolts at the time, that's why you see a tiny gap...

The 70mm lip spoiler from SpoonFedTuning is an awesome piece, looks great (I always found the 50mm lip too small/tall and the 90mm lip is not ideal for lowered static Corrados), fits great, exactly like the oe lips, the holes for the bolts line up perfectly and most important if your Corrado is low this actually serves the purpose it was created for

My Corrado is quite low - the sump ground clearance is less than 2cm and before with the 90mm lip I couldn't even get in/out of my driveway without scrapping - with the 70mm lip this is not the case anymore.

There are a lot more things I could say but I think I'll leave James ("dogger") talk about its benefits in comparison with the oe 90mm lips (ie. doesn't break etc.)

Thanks again SpoonFedTuning