dogger

SpoonFedTuning 70mm front spoiler and rear wing group buy

Are you making just the lower trim pieces ? Or are you going to make a full scuttle cover ? Like you have got in the left handed version !

Right now just the lower trim piece. Without a car to use for making the prototype I can't make a RHD version.

We made another batch of 70mm front spoilers and we can offer them at the previous group buy price. Shipped direct to you via USPS the price is $132GBP. The price of the spoiler is $107GBP whereas the normal selling price is $137GBP.

74ce537f.jpg

Right now just the lower trim piece. Without a car to use for making the prototype I can't make a RHD version.

Best take a trip over the pond, and bring you tape measure with you. Everyone over here is crying out for one of you trim panels.

I'am interested in the RHD lower screen trim in c/f if there is enough interest

Does it come with the extra clearance for TT wipers ?

I'am interested in the RHD lower screen trim in c/f if there is enough interest

Does it come with the extra clearance for TT wipers ?

I have the RHD parts now to make the prototype for that version. If there is enough interest for a CF version than it will happen for sure. I plan to make a group buy feeler thread for that part later this week.

I'm not sure what kind of clearance it needs for TT wipers, sorry. Maybe you can help me to see what is needed.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Best take a trip over the pond, and bring you tape measure with you. Everyone over here is crying out for one of you trim panels.

This is nice to hear! I'm working on a way to get what I would need to make a jig sent over to me. If that happens than a RHD scuttle tray will be possible.

Only just seen this, very nice work indeed!

How much for carbon rear plate holder shipped to Manchester UK?

Only just seen this, very nice work indeed!

How much for carbon rear plate holder shipped to Manchester UK?

Shipped it would be $135GBP.

My c/f number plate plinth came today, WOW its a work off art, i am well pleased with it,many,many thanks.

any news on the lower window strips ?

and if you could be talked into the RHD rain trays,put my name down,as i am sure you will sell more then you think.

Bryan

Thanks Bryan.

I have started work on the RHD lower trim for the windscreen. Hopefully I'll have it finished and ready to be molded by the end of this week. I will post pics and prices once its ready.

I am planning to build a RHD rain tray, but I won't have time to work on it until later in August.

glad that these genuine parts that are being made by a genuine guy ^ are coming to all buyers satisfaction

Looking forward to the RHD scuttle being produced, i can then get rid of my nasty discoloured ones

i just contacting spoonfedtuning... he making the windscreen guards and recons another group buy mite be on if wanting.. i just want to get a 70mm chinspoiler cheap but i might hold out hoping som1 will start a new group bye as spoonfedtuning recons alot of people might be intrested in windscreen scuttle cover

hi dogger can you get hold of a 70mm front splitter for me, plz.. spoonfedtuning said its best to start another group buy otherwise, unless you can get me 1

Sent you a message. Thanks!

I finally got to work on the lower windscreen trim piece. It will be finished later this coming week and I'll post pictures of the final part. It will be available in black gel coat fiberglass and a carbon fiber version. I don't have pricing yet but will soon. If there is enough interest a group buy will be organized with reduced shipping and import duties.

Good to hear. I know there was some interest when I posted about this part awhile back. Hopefully this will happen.

just like to say i recieved my grill, was well packaged and didnt take long to arrive, will def buy of spoonfed again

o and the grills as sexy as hell