Sign in to follow this  
RichiePBay

Pussy Trouble.......

My next door neighbours pussy is really getting on my case at the moment.

No sooner have I washed the car and parked it up in the street than the little bleeder hops on the bonnet where it's nice and warm and settles down for kip!

Come morning I've got a pile of ginger cat pubes and general filth all over the bonnet :bad-words:

I can't watch over the car all the time and for some reason my Clifford alarm (with proximity sensor which throws a hissy-fit if it's even raining on the car!) doesn't seem to notice this stealthy little fecker!

Any humane ideas for stopping the little blighter? I've heard lion poo does the job but this seems the lesser of two evils!

Cheers,

Get a remote control auxilary device which powers something for a few seconds then T piece your washer hose and place another washer jet on the bonnet facing the other way and connect to the washer pump when the cat is on the bonnet power it up and BHAMMM you got one wet pussy!

I'd look evil right in the eyes and totally face defete. lol

You can't stop the little bleeders humainly!

Get a remote control auxilary device which powers something for a few seconds then T piece your washer hose and place another washer jet on the bonnet facing the other way and connect to the washer pump when the cat is on the bonnet power it up and BHAMMM you got one wet pussy!

EFFORT!! lol

Danny B can I borrow your dog? I think I've got an idea.....

:lol:

EDIT : what gave you the idea I wonder !

:lol: although i love the answers so far i'll give a serious answer.

You need one of these - http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keyw ... b49l29f9_b

Its sends out a frequency that cats hate and they stay away from the area that the frequency submits in. My neighbours cats like to sh!t on my front garden and this is a nice solution to the problem

Cheap car cover Mate! at least the wagon wont get dirty, just the cover. got a spare too :wave:

I believe it is possible to buy, basically, cat piss in a bottle. If you splash that around near where you keep the car, the neighbours cat should smell the scent of another cat and be less than keen on hanging around. I guess with that, and the ultrasonic thing, should be able to deter the fecking thing!

I'd jut buy a super-soaker or similar, most cats won't linger with a water jet in their face! Cheap and fun! Oh and humane...

Slightyl off topic but does anyone spray kitchen cleaner on their dustbin bags to stop foxes rummaging through them?

Try a bit of orange peel on the scuttle. My cat hates anything citrus as do a lot of cats.

We must have a spaz cat then as our cat loves citrus, :lol:

missus made a lemon drizzle cake a few weeks back, left it out cooling and the cheeky fecking cat devowered half of it before being caught.

What made me laugh was the cat seeing its been busted, chewing ten to the dozzen to get as much down its throat before getting booted up the ass..

You think you've got problems, every time I open mine the cat comes in. At least she has good taste I suppose!