Purple Tom

Breaking 1995 Corrado VR6 - 117k, Full Black Leather

Hi,

I've finally decided to break the Corrado VR6 that I bought as a project during the summer last year. If you're interested here's the reason why.

IMAG0031.jpg

It is a 1995 manufactured car, registered in March 1996 on an 'N' plate. It has done 117k and I have all of the old MOT's to confirm this. I drove it back to my house when I bought it and the engine felt great, really smooth and strong. It was advertised with a slight tapping noise at idle which I suspected would go away once the engine got properly warm, which it did.

The car is currently up on axle stands in my garage and the engine can be heard running, although there is no exhaust so its a tad loud! It's running on fuel from September yet it still starts straight away.

Pretty much everything from the car is available apart from the front hubs, suspension, wishbones, ARB and the rear beam/suspension components. Some parts have already sold but if there's anything you want that isn't listed please ask and I'll see if I've got it.

Parts for collection only are to be collected from DE56 Derbyshire. Parts that can be posted are quoted INCLUDING postage.

So...here's the main list of parts from the car:

------------------------------------------------

Exhaust Manifolds - £30 posted for the pair

Alternator - non genuine but very new looking - £50 posted

Coolant Pipes - all in good condition - £15 each posted

Fan control module - £20 posted

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABS position sensor - fully working, tested on my car - £35 posted

Drivers side headlight - good condition, tiny stonechip on the lens - £40 posted

Headlamp1.jpg

------------------------------------------------

There are LOADS of bits that I've not put, bits of trim and interior pieces etc. Please enquire and I'll let you know if I have them.

Thanks!

Tom

Edited by Purple Tom

Hi,

Sorry to hear you're breaking but........can you give me a price for the inner door ribber seals, are they in good nick and not split? the one's that go all around the door enclosure, also do you have the screwhead caps for the door cards? (all 4?)

Cheers

I'll check the door seals but please don't get your hopes up as I'm sure the drivers side is split where its been caught by feet over the years. There weren't any screwcaps on the doorcard screws, sorry mate!

Quickly decided that I'm unlikely to be able to sell the whole conversion so far better to sell bits individually :)

neuon2003 - PM'd

Andy - £23 posted for the PCV and pipework

Cheers

Tom

Quickly decided that I'm unlikely to be able to sell the whole conversion so far better to sell bits individually :)

neuon2003 - PM'd

Andy - £23 posted for the PCV and pipework

Cheers

Tom

£20 posted and youve got a deal, will need pics tho please...

cheers

Will take VR6 clocks and if You have

-A, B, C pilars

-Full centre tunnel if rear bench was humped

-boot lid blastics all of them

-parcel supports if not cracked at all

emu - will get pictures of the bits and pieces you want. A, B and C pillar trims are provisionally sold to a local lad but the A pillar trims have been slightly damaged by a muppet window fitter, not really visible when fitted but still there all the same. Boot plastics are good apart from the bootlid trim which is cracked. Centre tunnel is good, rear parcel shelf supports are good. I'll get pictures asap though.

Tom

Hey dude, if the headlining is black along with the carpet how much for the lot posted inc the sunroof bit etc... Thanks

emu - will get pictures of the bits and pieces you want. A, B and C pillar trims are provisionally sold to a local lad but the A pillar trims have been slightly damaged by a muppet window fitter, not really visible when fitted but still there all the same. Boot plastics are good apart from the bootlid trim which is cracked. Centre tunnel is good, rear parcel shelf supports are good. I'll get pictures asap though.

Tom

no bother about damage to A pillars as everything will be trimmed in leather. If you sell them to local guy I will take everything else.

Abdul - headlining is the usual Corrado colour - grey/white ish I guess! Carpet is black though and in good condition if you want that?

Tom

emu - I'll get the trim off on saturday and get pictures of all the bits you want so you're happy with them before making a deal.

Tom

emu - I'll get the trim off on saturday and get pictures of all the bits you want so you're happy with them before making a deal.

Tom

no probs, let me know when you ready

Could someone please ask for the leather interior but not want the front seats, I could take them if a split happened :)

Any movement on the price for inlet mani ready for polishing?

Many thanks, Matt.

Matt - always up for a bit of negotation but bear in mind how bulky and (relatively) heavy the inlet manifold is - postage isn't cheap :)

Front subframe and wishbone pics/price please.

Will need them delivered as well please.

Thanks In advance, James.

James - please read the first post, the wishbones are unavailable. However the subframe will be and I can get that off within the next couple of weeks and get some pictures for you.

Cheers

Tom

James - please read the first post, the wishbones are unavailable. However the subframe will be and I can get that off within the next couple of weeks and get some pictures for you.

Cheers

Tom

Thanks for the prompt reply and apologies for missing the details on the first post. Look forward to the pics.

James

No worries, it might be a bit sooner than that it just depends how quickly I can get the engine out. It's amazing how much room a car takes up when it's not all bolted together :lol:

Tom

Hello Tom

What sort of condition are the tank straps in? I'm after the two close together on the RHS of the tank

Price posted please.

Thanks

Mark

Hi mate

Are the center tunnel, gear leaver gater and the trim that it sits on black? If so how much posted?

Cheers

heater controls, i`ll offer you 45 posted//???

not a low ball bid but its what others have gone for recently..?

thanks andy