Purple Tom

Breaking 1995 Corrado VR6 - 117k, Full Black Leather

Hi Tom,

The coil pack turned up today thanks it was a pleasure doing business with you. Nice timing as my coil pack went breasts up on Saturday although its not been right for a while. Ill put it on tomorrow.

Many thanks Alan

Cazza - I've got the coolant hoses off but not going to be in the garage this evening to get pictures, the engine only came out yesterday so I've been a bit busy sorting that out etc, I'll be back there tomorrow evening so I promise I'll get a pic then :)

Zippy - I do indeed have a wiper stalk, I'll get a picture of that tomorrow for you too.

Mark - I got your PM, sorry for not replying, had a lot of PM's recently! I've had a glance at the tank straps and they actually look to be in pretty good condition. Mind you with this car initial appearances can be deceiving! ;-) I'm hoping to drop the tank this weekend coming so I'll get the pictures then for you, if you can wait that long?

Alan - no problem, I hope it solves your coilpack problems! :)

Tom

Hi Tom,

I hope it solves my problem too I'll find that out tomorrow. Are you selling the ABS brake pedal sensor? If so is it ok and for how much?

Alan

Mark - I got your PM, sorry for not replying, had a lot of PM's recently! I've had a glance at the tank straps and they actually look to be in pretty good condition. Mind you with this car initial appearances can be deceiving! ;-) I'm hoping to drop the tank this weekend coming so I'll get the pictures then for you, if you can wait that long?

No problem Tom and I realise you're snowed under with all this - just trying to keep my name towards the top of your list.... ;0)

Cheers

Mark

Hi

I am looking for an O/S door handle complete / preferably with locating screw.

Please supply price with postage / Bath

Thanks

Alan - yeah I've got the ABS position sensor and I've tested it on my car, its in full working order. Looking for £40 posted for it due to the fact they're obsolete now.

Mark - you're up near the top ;) just need to get the tank off.

Steve - I'm afraid all of those parts have gone, sorry!

Angus - likewise with the O/S handle I'm afraid, sorry mate.

Tom

Zippy - I do indeed have a wiper stalk, I'll get a picture of that tomorrow for you too.

Tom

That would be ace, Have you got any HT leads too please?

Do you have the dash? I'm looking for one in very good condition, with good screwholes.

I'm also after the clocks surround, centre console surround, cigarette lighter and ashtray as long as they're good! Finally, I could do with the heaterbox if the levers are intact, and the gears aren't worn

I can collect too.

Zippy - yep, I have 6 nearly new HT leads that came off the car, I've examined them and I bet they've only done a couple of thousand miles at the most. I'll get some pics of those and the wiper stalk in a bit.

Tony - I do indeed have the dash. It's in very good condition and I'll be removing it shortly. I have the clocks surround but it has had a small hole put in it for an alarm LED. The centre console is in pretty good condition apart from a small split around the upper face vents - it was virtually invisible when fitted but obviously I can't say it's 'mint' because it's not. The cigarette lighter, its surround and the ashtray/ashtray holder are all good. The heater controls worked fine and were tested before I removed the heater motor (which was very noisy), so I can confidently say that the heaterbox is in good condition without any worn gears. You're welcome to come and have a look once it's all out anyway, which'll likely be this weekend if not before. Let me know if you're interested in any of those parts.

Cheers

Tom

Zippy - yep, I have 6 nearly new HT leads that came off the car, I've examined them and I bet they've only done a couple of thousand miles at the most. I'll get some pics of those and the wiper stalk in a bit.

Tom

No Worries about the pics.

If they are in good condition, whats your price for the lot please?

Tony - I do indeed have the dash. It's in very good condition and I'll be removing it shortly. I have the clocks surround but it has had a small hole put in it for an alarm LED. The centre console is in pretty good condition apart from a small split around the upper face vents - it was virtually invisible when fitted but obviously I can't say it's 'mint' because it's not. The cigarette lighter, its surround and the ashtray/ashtray holder are all good. The heater controls worked fine and were tested before I removed the heater motor (which was very noisy), so I can confidently say that the heaterbox is in good condition without any worn gears. You're welcome to come and have a look once it's all out anyway, which'll likely be this weekend if not before. Let me know if you're interested in any of those parts.

Cheers

Tom

Cheers Tom,

I'm still interested in the dash, heaterbox and cigarette lighter/ashtray (unfortunately my clocks surround also has an LED hole!). Let me know when it's out. I'm heading to Dubfreeze on Sunday via the peaks, so may be a good opportunity to have a look/collect?

Alan - yeah I've got the ABS position sensor and I've tested it on my car, its in full working order. Looking for £40 posted for it due to the fact they're obsolete now.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for getting back. I'll wait for now as I've got a more pressing problem atm.

Steve - do you mean the handbrake grip itself in leather? If so then yes, it's in great condition, £15 posted for that. The roof mouldings are there but there is no rubber on them anymore (as usual). Both outer window seals have gone I'm afraid.

KHAWAR16 - yes the interior is still available at the moment if you're interested :)

Zippy - I took the pictures before reading your reply so I've PM'd them to you anyway :)

Tony - I'll be in the garage working on the car all day on Sunday. Maybe you could call by in the morning on the way (doesn't matter how early as I'm on call with work so will likely be up early anyway), have a look at the dash and if you want it I'll extract it in time for you to pick it up on the way back? I want to leave it in the car for as long as possible really as it's a bloody big bit of trim to have lying around the garage :lol:

Alan - no worries, I'm open to offers on it if you need it, let me know :)

Cazza and Mark - PM'd with pics of the bits you're interested in...

Tom

Tom,

Thanks for the pic. After the one second from the left (under expansion tank to side of head). How much inc P&P?

Zippy - I took the pictures before reading your reply so I've PM'd them to you anyway :)

Tom

Thanks Tom. Looks fine to me and an agreeable price too.

I've sent the cash to you using the same paypal as last time.

Edited by ZippyVR6