Purple Tom

Breaking 1995 Corrado VR6 - 117k, Full Black Leather

Stuey - I didn't Vagcom the ABS, only the engine because I'd taken the ECU to diagnose a fault on my other Corrado. The ABS worked though so I'd assume no faults logged.

Slammed16v - fogs have gone but the rear lights are all available and in good nick - £35 posted for them.

4eyes - Yep got that, its in pretty good condition will PM you a pic.

Donjon - starter available and working fine. It's quite heavy so I'll say £40 posted for that.

Cheers

Tom

nice one i'll take them, can you pm me payment details. also have you got the rear bumper and is it in good nick? if so how much would that be with a combined postage cost of that and rear lights??

cheers, tom(slammed16v)

hi are the brake disks and pads still available?

Edited by rishi
bad spelling

Sleeper and slammed - PM'd

Rishi - the discs are still available but I had to nab the pads for my 8V. If you want the discs I'd do them for £22 posted as they're pretty heavy!

_Andy_ - if you still want the PCV please delete some messages from your inbox as I can't PM you a pic!

Cheers

Tom

PM sent hopefully. I didn't recieve any conformation after sending though. Please let me know if you haven't got it.

Alan

Sleeper and slammed - PM'd

Rishi - the discs are still available but I had to nab the pads for my 8V. If you want the discs I'd do them for £22 posted as they're pretty heavy!

_Andy_ - if you still want the PCV please delete some messages from your inbox as I can't PM you a pic!

Cheers

Tom

£20 posted and you have a deal for the disks pm me please with paypal details

Stuey - I didn't Vagcom the ABS, only the engine because I'd taken the ECU to diagnose a fault on my other Corrado. The ABS worked though so I'd assume no faults logged.

Assuming the ABS light wasn't on before breaking the car, would you take £35 posted for it?

Also do you have the heater motor in working/no squeaky condition...?

Alan - recieved the payment fine and posted today, should be with you soon!

_Andy_ - still can't PM you, try emptying your sent box too...

Rishi - yeah they're for a VR6, 5 stud, is that what you need?

StueyB - you're welcome to pay £35 if you really want to, but as I originally quoted £30 posted I think I'll take £30 :) PM me if you want it!

Cheers

Tom

StueyB - you're welcome to pay £35 if you really want to, but as I originally quoted £30 posted I think I'll take £30 :) PM me if you want it!

Haha, didn't see it included postage. I'll go for £30 posted i think. ;) Any luck on the heater motor...?

Ian - sorry, I'm afraid the ISV has gone, I'll update the first page soon!

StueyB - the heater motor was knackered I'm afraid, just the ABS pump if you want it - PM'd

Rishi - PM'd