StueyB

Speedo Binacle Screw Covers - Pair

i will buy all of them please and then sell them onto to fellow corrado fans at an inflated price because i've bought them all and no one can buy anymore.

i'll have a pair, but have you got any pics of them fitted? could be my eyes but they look slightly different to me

Will be getting pics of them fitted shortly. Not managed to get a speedo binacle and a SLR camera in the same place at the same time.

There is a very slight difference in design but as i've mentioned above they appear to be the same items that were sold previously on the forum as VW OEM.

Slight glitch with the thread, thanks to Mods involved in sorting it.

Now moved to Forum Group Buys.

i will buy all of them please and then sell them onto to fellow corrado fans at an inflated price because i've bought them all and no one can buy anymore.

I hope this isn't aimed in my direction...?

no, not at all, i'm really grateful you have found some for us. Thanks.

i just know a lot of people will want/need a pair and others will buy a pair and then spare sets (which will probably just sit in a box in the garage) then they run out for the people who want them. Bit like the revell models, or the aerial gaskets.

no, not at all, i'm really grateful you have found some for us. Thanks.

i just know a lot of people will want/need a pair and others will buy a pair and then spare sets (which will probably just sit in a box in the garage) then they run out for the people who want them. Bit like the revell models, or the aerial gaskets.

Didn't think it was, just wanted to make sure. I've invested a fair amount of time into sourcing / testing / photographing etc. I can appreciate how frustrating it is to not be able to buy something but at the same time I disagree with limited pairs for sale at ridiculous prices especially considering the items in question.

At the same time I don't think its fair to limit people to one pair for example, however most people on the forum will know where they came from and how much they were bought for. This should hopefully avoid the over inflated pricing.

Edited by StueyB

Good thing with people 'hoarding' a couple of sets is that there will be a supply in the future. I know i've been frustrated when I realised I've missed a group buy and there were none left. At least 'over supply' at group buy stage will mean there will be a stash available for a couple of years (hopefully) :) The more we get into circulation now, the less chance of someone profiteering for a rare part because they aren't as rare anymore - real enthusiasts will offer their spares for a realistic price.

Only reason I'm ordering two pairs is that I know I'll loose the first set at some point, just like the original ones! lol

And thanks for arranging this Stuey - when I saw the previous offering at silly money, I was thinking about how we could get a group buy, but had no idea where to start!

Quickly1980, you've taken the last two pairs.

J, I'm afraid you've just missed out. If all goes well with this first order then hopefully I'll organise a 2nd.

Will aim to place order with my supplier tomorrow for the first 50 sets.

didnt you want some £££ upfront for them? Or are you trusting all us straight-as-arrow Corrado forum members :)

What do you think a rought turn-around time would be from you placing the order, to them landing on our doorsteps

ta