StueyB

Speedo Binacle Screw Covers - Pair

Quick update guys.

Firstly just to clear up any confusion about "another run", this would imply the first run actually took place which unfortunately it didn't due to supplier quality issues.

However I'm going to put some time aside in the coming month or so to a) track done a mint condition pair of originals & then b) find a manufacturer who can copy them perfectly, whether that be overseas or here in the UK. Based on the interest i'm thinking a batch of 100 would easily be worth running off if not 200+.

If anyone has any thoughts/comments or a spare mint condition pair of screw covers they wouldn't mind donating for the sake of find a decent supplier I'd be much appreciative.

Regards, Stu

IIRC the Chinese company that were making them,we're poor fitting and sold them on e-bay,there was another thread on here somewhere about them !

I bought some,

a2ymu2a4.jpg

Existing

ybamejyr.jpg

The Chinese one

i might be interested forgot how much tho

You've forgotten how much you might be interested :scratch:

fleabay offer seems to be ended, but I am looking for one or two sets, if anyone knows about them?

Cheers,

Redfox.

Does anyone know if another group buy for these would be possible?

I know i would buy 2 sets, as would several other people on this thread ;)

oooops only just looked at rest of thread & saw the post about quality & a 1st run not happening....nevermind a 2nd lol

I wonder if stueyB managed to make any progress with a supplier?

Edited by g0ldf1ng3r

Guys, I did initially send out some emails to gauge manufacturing, but didn't get a particularly good response.

I will however endeavor to put out new feelers and see if I can get this to take off properly.

Guys, I did initially send out some emails to gauge manufacturing, but didn't get a particularly good response.

I will however endeavor to put out new feelers and see if I can get this to take off properly.

thanks stueyB that would be great :)