chrisspencer

Hi! New lad in Derbyshire

Hi Everyone!

I've joined the forum after a kind gent came into the shop i work (in Belper Derbyshire) asking who owned the VRS Corrado parked outside! With great joy I replied its mine! :) Apologies I didn't catch the young mans name but he recommended i joined this forum, so here I am looking forward to the future with my new toy. Its a black VRS N reg. in pretty good condition with full leather interor. Its all standard and orginial other than a miltekk pipe. I think thats about all i can tell you.

Cheers Chaps!

Welcome to the forum! I think I've spoken to you before, do/did you also have a Seat Leon 20VT? I work across the road from your garage, we come in quite a lot to fuel up the hearse/limo's etc :)

Your car sounds good, I think I saw the advert for it on the internet, did you get it from Derby Trade Cars? If so that's where mine came from lol.

Enjoy :)

Tom

Thank you! Oh yeah I think I remember you asking about the TT alloys fitting correctly? Give me a nudge next time you come in mate.

Yes it was, brought from Andy down there. I'm chuffed with it, looking forwarded to taking it for a long run!

Cheers

Welcome! Perhaps we'll meet up at some East Midlands convoys to meets etc :)

Enjoy the new toy - you won't be short of a good chin wag with lots of interested people now. Current and former owners always have stories to swap about the highs and lows, and you'll get plenty of "chufties" from joe public too.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?12765-Chufties

Chris

hello always nice to see a new member and a new corrado and i always ask this. Pictures please

Welcome, that "kind gent" was me! I dont normally go storming into shops demanding to know who's corrado it is outside but on this occasion i was under the influence of a few pints. Look forward to seeing you around Ian

Haha! you might have gathered, my colleague doesn't speak much english and i'm pretty sure the word corrado isn't in his vocabulary yet!! Nice to talk to people that are passionate about them and i'm sure in the future the knowledge on this forum will come in very useful!! Are you from Belper? I'll keep an eye out for your corrado when she's back on the road! Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this forum! Chris

Looks lovely,

Welcome along, your recomendation to join here was a good move, the knowledge base is outstanding and a friendly bunch of guys / girls too

Rams

Looks awesome Chris :) I saw the back of it poking out from where you park it when I was passing the other day but couldn't stop to talk. I'll come in and say hi next time I'm there!

Tom

Thanks for all the kind comments. its awesome to be a corrado owner at last!! Really enjoying it, deffo puts a smile on my face! Yeah swing by mate when you're free and about be nice to have a chat.

Cheers