emu

VR6, 2.0 16V & 1.8T Parts 13/07 UPDATE

Late type passenger side headlight unit with tabs intact and glass OK? Any chance and price shipped to Sussex?

one top tab is broken, sorry

After the bit of plastic duct that sits on the drivers side of the radiator and the little plastic clip thingy that holds the rear of the fusebox cover shelf (bolts onto the bottom of the wheel arch area) in place if you still have them.

After the bit of plastic duct that sits on the drivers side of the radiator and the little plastic clip thingy that holds the rear of the fusebox cover shelf (bolts onto the bottom of the wheel arch area) in place if you still have them.

Think the radiator duct is cracked but should have shelf clip, will get back to you on Monday.

After rear tail and passenger door, I don't know if yours are different to my '89 16V???

Edit: Just checked around as far as I have found the doors and tail are the same and so will be fine, can you post a pic or describe condition, ideally rust free in prep for a respray.

Cheers

Edited by strimmer

Centre dash part that radio and heater controls fit into?

must be undamaged with all mounting points intact.

MFA stalk ?

Hi do you have the VR6 front grille as in picture, and I'm also after an aux water pump...

After rear tail and passenger door, I don't know if yours are different to my '89 16V???

Edit: Just checked around as far as I have found the doors and tail are the same and so will be fine, can you post a pic or describe condition, ideally rust free in prep for a respray.

Cheers

doors and tailgate are available in black, rust free except tailgate number plate light surround.

I'm after 20 quid for tailgate with glass in and 50 for doors with glass and mechanism in.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Centre dash part that radio and heater controls fit into?

must be undamaged with all mounting points intact.

MFA stalk ?

MAF 15 posted, console usual damage, sorry

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Hi do you have the VR6 front grille as in picture, and I'm also after an aux water pump...

yes both available, 60 posted for both

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

hi do you a vr6 radiator, if so how much posted to cornwall?

sorry, keeping it as a spare

Think the radiator duct is cracked but should have shelf clip, will get back to you on Monday.

If the duct is not cracked to badly then I will take it as I can dig out the plastic welding kit, I don't have one on the VR as it was removed when the K&N cone filter was fitted.

Hi there

Lupo wipers still available ? (If so do they sweep and clear perfectly ?)

Door card strip (black plastic piece that runs along the top of the card)

Price posted if you please.

Thanks in advance, James

- Lupo wipers - 50 posted

Have you still got these please ?

are they the lupo arms ?

what condition are the rubbers ( oo-err ! ) in ?

Cheers

Posted you on Eastside regarding vr6 rear calipers give me a phone plz

Edited by skid

Hi there

Lupo wipers still available ? (If so do they sweep and clear perfectly ?)

Door card strip (black plastic piece that runs along the top of the card)

Price posted if you please.

Thanks in advance, James

lup wipers available, you have a pm with my paypal, strip was broken

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Posted you on Eastside regarding vr6 rear calipers give me a phone 07932 939007 plz

still on the car, hope to take them off this weekend.

I'd like to take the passenger door, "Corrado" badge, lupo wipers if still available and tail. Can collect all but will need you to hold till paypal payment Tuesday and I'll collect weekend after?

I'd like to take the passenger door, "Corrado" badge, lupo wipers if still available and tail. Can collect all but will need you to hold till paypal payment Tuesday and I'll collect weekend after?

doors, boot lid and badge are on hold for you, lupo wipers waiting payment, but if it fail there is another person before you so probably they will go.

Hi do you have the boot side carpets, boot floor carpet and the panel that goes along the back edge of the boot around the boot catch ?

Thanks

I do have all boot carpets, they are grey, dirty but no damage to them, they can be sold cheap as they are or for a bit more if you like me to clean them

ha ha nah I can clean them, Do you have the windscreen washer bottle and power steering bottle also ? If so how much for everything posted to BT421AX Northern Ireland ?

Thanks

Barry

20 for 3 carpets and washer bottle + postage, have to figure out how much it will be but should be around 15-20 quid for a parcel, power steering bottle not available